Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't get calls through my provider
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:56 pm 

Hey guys, I've been banging my head at what seemed to be something I'd never figure out. And here I am still looking for a solution.

Anyways, I've setup my Asterisk Freepbx A2billing system, everything works fine but the outgoing calls from A2billing.

If I test the trunk it works fine when calling through Asterisk directly using one of my local phones.

But when I try calling over A2billing I get Congestion message all the time. "The number you have dialed is currently unavailable"

In Asterisk I get return from my ISP 480 route not found

But when I use a trunk from http://pbxme.com/trunktest.asp it works...

I use IP verification from my provider, so only IP is required. I've tried it both ways, making a trunk in Asterisk and using the name of the trunk in A2billing and also puting in direct IP.

Post subject: Re: Can't get calls through my provider
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 am 

Hi

1. Check that the trunk works direct from Asterisk. (I think you have done this)
2. Check you have a rate for the destination, and it selects the right trunk
3. Make sure that the trunk is set up correctly in the admin interface.
4. Make sure that the digits sent to the carrier are as expected by the carrier.

Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 pm 

1. Yup, first thing I tried.
2. I do have a rate for the destination, it tells me how many seconds I have to call on that number
3. If you mean in freepbx, yes it is as I have been using it as my main trunk for over a year now. In a2Billing I tried with direct IP (since I have IP verification) and with trunk name.
4. The digits at first were not forwarded correctly since my rates didn't have 00 in front, but I then fixed that.

I think it's a problem with my provider, since I get the response directly from the provider IP 480 no routes found. for the number I called which was correct in the log, and worked when dialed from my phone that isn't going thorugh a2billing but the same asterisk system and trunk.

Basically everything is going fine untill asterisk tries to make the call and then my provider responds in logs: Got response 480 "no routes found" from IP-FROM-TRUNK:5060

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 am 

Ok got it! I can't get the CID to go through. The trunk is rejecting the call because it isn't getting the outbound CID from me.

Used force_callerid and works now. For some reason it didn't work when I used the ones under settings :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm 

Well great...

I get everything working and now my provider refuses to give me a CSV file with prices. They sent me a PDF lol...

Auto Dialer Software