provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Recurring Service & Account service
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 am 

Hello,
I'm little bit confused if what I need is in-box, or should I develop it in ahead, as I have never used this part of a2b, and the documentation make me more confused... :oops:

I need to setup a service to discount X$ from specific Card per Z period as a specific service subscribed.

So, i have created a service as : service on demand, under /Public/A2B_entity_subscription.php, and I went to the customer account and subscribed him this service.

The problem is, this service is handled bu the a2billing_subscription_fee.php cron, which I have it running once a month, so the priority of this subscription is going to be handled monthly according to the cron?

According to the documentation, this function is to create a service at signup, but also, the options are poor and no periods...

In opposite the account service /Public/A2B_entity_service.php seems to be more accurate for what I'm looking for, but this one is to run over full customers group, and if service is unpaid, nothing will happen with the account status, meanwhile the subscription service is better, as if service is unpaid, the account status will turn to waiting subscription payment, so, user cannot place calls, but can login to the port to pay automatically and reactivate the account.

But how to configure the cycles?? if by cron, it's good, but not personalized, and the cron, indeed, should run daily, not monthly, to handle the cycles anniversary... I think this part is missing development??

regards,

Regards,

Voice Broadcast System