provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:07 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: Use A2Billing to a Custom Queue
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm 

Hello,

I think I have my A2Billing almost working the way I would like. JRoper from the PBXIAF forum suggested I ask for specific advice here.

In short, I have "special" customers on contract. I'd like to use the calling card functionality to "validate" clients, and if valid send them to a specific Queue in FreePBX for special handling.

The following works:
I have a DID configured; I can dial in and control gets passed to A2B and it asks for the card number. I enter the valid card number and then I am asked for a destination. No destinations work, as I have not configured outbound dialing, as I do not want this. I'm stuck here.

I would like to change that after a valid card number is entered, if valid, the call is routed to a specific queue already configured in FreePBX.

There is 1 DID to be shared amongst ALL account holders (so Incoming DID rules didn't seem to be what I need, as I had to assign it to a customer account number). I expect each contract/account to have it's own "card number" assigned via the customer management (test account is successful).

Where do I need to go from here to get a validated card to automatically be routed to a queue rather than prompt for a destination?

Thanks!

Wayne P.

Post subject: Re: Use A2Billing to a Custom Queue
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:21 am 

Hi

Set use DNID to yes in the AGI-Conf, so it delivers the extension number into A2Billing, then set up a "local" trunk in A2Billing that sends the call directly to the queue (local/queue extension@from-internal), or to an inbound route (local/extension@from-trunk) which in turn sends the call to the queue.

Joe

Voice Broadcast System