provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:12 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: New install - admin page, website cannot display the page
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:55 am 

Hi all,

I'm new to linux and trying to get a2billing to work with ubuntu 14.04 and asterisk 13.3.2. I've a followed a few installation instructions for a2billing up until the stage where I attempt to log into the admin panel but I keep getting "http 500 internal server error, website cannot display the page".

I've set /var/www/html to www-data:www-data and permissions for anything underneath to 755 but the page is still not loading.

Had a look at the apache logs and I'm getting this:

PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '../lib/admin.smarty.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/a2billing/admin/Public/index.php on line 35

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function getpost_ifset() in /var/www/html/a2billing/admin/Public/index.php on line 37

Post subject: Re: New install - admin page, website cannot display the page
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:41 pm 

You may have missed something when you copied the files to the /var/www/html directory for a2billing. Copy the files again and make sure you change ownership to asterisk.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 pm 

I have the same symptom, but a different error in my apache error log:

Fatal error: Class 'Factory\\SmartyFactory' not found in /var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/admin.smarty.php on line 43

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:22 am 

Ok so got a bit further with this, I had a look at the index.php file and found lines 34 and 35 refers to path ..lib/admin/admin.defines.php and ..lib/admin/smarty.defines.php and it appeared to be having problems accessing these files.

So I changed the path to /var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/admin.defines.php and /var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/smarty.defines.php and I can now see the login page.

Now to see if I can actually login...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 pm 

Nope couldn't login but I discovered that in the directory below (a2billing/admin/) there was an ASCII file containing a path to ../common/lib so I figured that line 34 in index.php which reads:

include '../lib/admin.defines.php';
include '../lib/admin.smarty.php';

Maybe be referring to the lib ASCII file which in turn points to ../common/lib but for some reason it doesn't seem to redirect properly ../common/lib properly.

I then had the idea of creating a symlink with call lib and removed the original ASCII file which works, only thing is I'm having to do this for every ASCII file and I'm sure this isn't the proper fix.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:27 pm 

The Admin page is trying to reach /common/lib link but something is preventing that process , i gave up on that when i was using Centos 6.5+Asterisk 13 .

Now i am installing Ubuntu 14.04 and try installing Asterisk then A2billing and hopefully it will work .

PS : Check files permission in /var/www/html/a2billing/* you might find something here .

Good luck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:27 am 

Hi polow,

I had already reached the conclusion that something was preventing admin page from reaching the common/lib/ directory and that was using Ubuntu 14.04 with Asterisk 13 hence why I replaced the links with symlinks instead.

As for permissions I tried with different users and groups and even set access to 777 -R from the a2billing parent folder but nothing would work.

Let me know how you get on with Ubuntu, maybe you'll have better luck than me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:22 am 

same here

did u figure it out on ubuntu ?

[Sat Nov 28 22:38:41.568539 2015] [:error] [pid 1470] [client 125.26.204.115:523 40] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/a2b illing/common/lib/../../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/us r/share/pear') in /var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/admin.defines.php on line 3 3

Voice Broadcast System