provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: placing a call after A2billing installation
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm 

Hello to everyone,

I have been stuck on this problem and don`t know where to go any further :( i am a newbie :)

Firstly, i have installed trixbox 2.8 (asterisk 1.6) and setup one trunk and registered it to my Voip provider, created two SIP generic extensions for two
Xlite clients and also make an outbound route for them, and everything is working fine, afterward i decided to place a2billing 1.7 on my trixbox and followed all the instructions and procedures (had some slight problems with mysql, but i was able to overcome them :)). I have some questions based on
placing a call and connection between trixbox and a2billing. I want to be able to place calls from Xlite or any other SIP device but now through a2billing. I have added extensions to /etc /asterisk/extensions.conf (according to tutorial)

[a2billing]
; CallingCard application
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,2,Wait,2
exten => _X.,3,DeadAGI,a2billing.php
exten => _X.,4,Wait,2
exten => _X.,5,Hangup

[did]
; CallingCard application
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1|did)

However when i dial any two digits nothing is happening, and it should be pointing me to PIN number authentication previously created in A2 customer section ? "_X" means any extension number, two digits, maybe i`m wrong ?

Do i have to change something in my trixbox extension setup, like creating a new extension which will be able to recieve calls from any SIP device and then point me to PIN number authentication query ? and how can i check if communication between trixbox and a2billing is working!?

Best regards

Post subject: Re: placing a call after A2billing installation
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 am 

Ok,

Do i have to create new extension for every particular user (in trixbox) or just keep on creating customers in A2B ?

Thanks in advance

Voice Broadcast System