Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Reports and Caller ID Auth
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm 

1. HI there I need way to get daily reports for How many card was activated via IVR (customer enter there pin) and How many card are expiring daily

2. a.Caller ID Every call come to our system have to have show caller id if they do not show caller id ie, private, unknown call are rejected
b. 1st call what ever number it came from Only that pin is allow to us from that number (they reason we want do it is save our self from abuse we are planing to give free min on few destination and we do not want user to share it)
c. If caller id save and If card is expaire.. can system allow them to enter new card

Please let me know If some one can do this for me I will pay for the time really need it as soon as possible

Post subject: Re: Reports and Caller ID Auth
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm 

Hi

1. You would have to do data analysis on the export of the cards with the search function, although there are some stats on the Dashboard.
2. I would suggest some dial plan before calling A2Billing to reject calls with out caller ID, or you could simply enable callerid_authentication_over_cardnumber in the agi-conf
3. Yes, this is possible.

Read the contents of the agi-conf, and this will help you decide what options you can use to achieve your aims, or at least get close to them.

Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm 

jroper wrote:
Hi

1. You would have to do data analysis on the export of the cards with the search function, although there are some stats on the Dashboard.
2. I would suggest some dial plan before calling A2Billing to reject calls with out caller ID, or you could simply enable callerid_authentication_over_cardnumber in the agi-conf
3. Yes, this is possible.

Read the contents of the agi-conf, and this will help you decide what options you can use to achieve your aims, or at least get close to them.

Joe

Joe can you config this for me if you have time I will pay for please let me know i desperately need the help

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm 

Hi

We prefer to teach you to fish, rather than sell you a fish, however, for support, see www.star2billing.com.

Joe

Hosted Voice Broadcast