Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: 1.7.1 Voicemail?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm 

We need voicemail for our sip users. I'm looking at various forum topics discussing this issue:

viewtopic.php?p=12651
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7213
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7701

but every time I see a solution everything is out of date! Apparently posts from 2009 and 2008 don't help me, because too much of the a2billing code has changed between versions 1.3/1.4/1.6/etc to 1.7.1. I've tried patching my "Class.A2Billing.php" but I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels.

I can see in various bits and pieces of code that there's SOME kind of voicemail support already built in to a2billing now, what with accounts apparently having "voicemail_permitted" and "voicemail_activated" tags (which I can't seem to find anywhere in the nice web interface anyway).

Can somebody point at something that works with 1.7.1? A nice, normal, simple walkthrough.

Post subject: Re: 1.7.1 Voicemail?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 pm 

Can anybody at least say if they've gotten voicemail working with version 1.7.1? I'm just about ready to give up if I can't get any help

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm 

I am (roughly) following the instructions here:

http://www.allvoipsolutions.org/mydrupal/node/211

and am stymied.

Step 1) seemed to work, more or less.

I have no idea what step 2) means, or which file I'm supposed to put this "voicemail => mysql,mya2billing,voicemail_users" line. I cannot locate an existing file "extconfig.conf".

Step 3) seems straightforward-ish, but I replaced the contents of "[a2billing-outbound]" in the file "extensions_a2billing.conf". To kinda match the local Bell equivalent, I switched "9000" for "*98" and am crossing my fingers that THAT much will work.

For Step 4) I am gnashing my teeth. I found similar-looking code in the file "Class.A2Billing.php". I found a spot where it said "//# Ooh, something actually happend!" (at approximately line 1543) and inserted this directly afterward:

// start of voicemail
if (($dialstatus =="CHANUNAVAIL") || ($dialstatus == "CONGESTION") ||($dialstatus == "NOANSWER") ) {
$answeredtime = 0;
// The following section will send the caller to VoiceMail with the unavailable priority.
$did_number = "u".$this->destination;
$this -> write_log("[STATUS] CHANNEL UNAVAILABLE - DIVERT TO VOICEMAIL ($did_number)");
$agi-> exec(VoiceMail,$did_number);
}
if (($dialstatus =="BUSY") )
{
// The following section will send the caller to VoiceMail with the busy priority.
$did_number = "b".$this->destination;
$this -> write_log("[STATUS] CHANNEL UNAVAILABLE - DIVERT TO VOICEMAIL ($did_number)");
$agi-> exec(VoiceMail,$did_number);
}
// end of voicemail

after which it continues through to the rest of the non-voicemail DID code.

Is this even approximately the right direction? And what am I to do for step 2)?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm 

The current state: I apparently cannot use "*98" for voicemail, because my sip client doesn't seem to recognize it as something to dial. So numeric it is, then.

When trying to connect out to the voicemail, it seems to be asking for a username and password. However it always says the password is incorrect. I've tried both the example above's 8888 and even the account's auto-generated 10-digit password for the sip config. No go.

And for inbound calls, it just drops. I have no way of knowing if that's because my script changes don't work, aren't being triggered, or if I have to find SOME spot to put the "voicemail => " line above in, despite there not being any file to PUT the dang thing.

HELP!!!!!

Auto Dialer Software