Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:24 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: ePayment Log and processing payments
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 pm 

I have done an install of A2Billing 1.9.4 and for the most part it's working. Calls are rated, routed correctly etc etc.

However when I came to make a test payment I only ever get an In Process (on moneybookers) and Proceed on Paypal. However, when I attempt to change the status, a couple of things:

1. There is no obvious status to change it to. All I have is In process/New/Proceed

2. When I do try to change anything or even just press to confirm the data I get the following errors on two fields:
Under 'Payment Method' (which states correctly which method was used)
Code:
Insert the payment method - (NUMBER FORMAT WITH/WITHOUT DECIMAL, use '.' for decimal)

Under 'Owner' (which was blank)
Code:
Insert the owner - (NUMBER FORMAT WITH/WITHOUT DECIMAL, use '.' for decimal)

Both payments do work at the paypal and moneybookers side but I suspect these errors are tied into the auto updating of the card too which does not work, because the payment is never fully cleared.

I found a post relating to v1.3.x and this problem which was never fully answered but left open with a suggestion to check one's config for the customer website location. For me that has been done and appears to be correct. The added complexity is that the customer server is not on the database server but it can reach it fine, accesses it, and write/use it just fine for all other activities. When I tried the whole thing on the same server, I got the same (erroneous) result.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Update: solved one issue - the main one - by playing around with sandbox and now got the paypal stuff working - at least in a sandbox environment. However I'm a bit concerned about the error above still when trying to change the status. Pointers appreciated.

Predictive Dialer