Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:59 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cannot force language or change IVR prompt language..
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:24 pm 

Hello, I've just upgraded to ver 1.5 from 1.4. Everything seems to work well with the exception of the language selection.. I've tried all the options in agi-conf and customer properties to allow me to hear the prompts in spanish with absolutely no luck. The prompts are stuck to english even after setting force_language in agi-conf. Also, setting play_menulanguage to yes does nothing.

The sounds files were working with 1.4 and have not been changed or relocated in anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

====

I've been trying to figure this one out for days now. I've tried forcing language, i've tried settiing default language, I've tried enabling languagemenu, also tried hardcoding language within Class.A2Billing.php, none of which worked. In the previous version of A2Billing, I never had to set force_language option in the agi-conf. All I had to do was to set language for each customer on the customer information page. Changing the language this way would immediately change the prompt to the appropriate language.

If force_language is not set in agi-conf, then a2billing defaults to language set by customer (account properties). Lol, this thing is giving me a headache trying to figure out what has gone wrong. Everything else works great !!

The last thing I've tried was to change the following line of code in Class.A2Billing.php:
from this:
if (!isset($this->config["agi-conf$idconfig"]['force_language'])) $this->config["agi-conf$idconfig"]['force_language'] = 'en';

to this:
if (!isset($this->config["agi-conf$idconfig"]['force_language'])) $this->config["agi-conf$idconfig"]['force_language'] = 'es';

When I set my default context to use an agi-conf that does not exist, example agi-conf4 (does not exist), a2billing automatically defaults to the language I've set above.

Could someone help me with this? Thanks..

Post subject: Re: Cannot force language or change IVR prompt language..
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 pm 

I prefer the old behavior as well ( at least until new individual language prompts are made up) eg menu_xx.

To revert to the old behaviour of selecting language you could change ClassA2Billing.php circa line 636 like this:

Code:
   /*
    * Function to create a menu to select the language
    */
   function play_menulanguage ($agi)
   {
      // MENU LANGUAGE
      if ($this->agiconfig['play_menulanguage']==1) {

$list_prompt_menulang = explode(':',$this->agiconfig['conf_order_menulang']);
         $i=1;
         foreach ($list_prompt_menulang as $lg_value ) {
//comment out         $res_dtmf = $agi->get_data("menu_".$lg_value, 500, 1);
//add this line
            $res_dtmf = $agi->get_data("prepaid-menu_".$lg_value, 4500, 1);
            if (!empty($res_dtmf["result"]) && is_numeric($res_dtmf["result"])&& $res_dtmf["result"]>0)break;
//add break statement
                break;            
//comment out            if ($i==sizeof($list_prompt_menulang)) {$res_dtmf = $agi->get_data("num_".$lg_value."_".$i,3000, 1);}
//comment out            else {$res_dtmf = $agi->get_data("num_".$lg_value."_".$i,1000, 1);}

//comment out            if (!empty($res_dtmf["result"]) && is_numeric($res_dtmf["result"]) && $res_dtmf["result"]>0 )break;
//comment out            $i++;
         }

Post subject: Re: Cannot force language or change IVR prompt language..
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 am 

Upgrading to PHP Version 5.2.10 solved the problem. Thanks for your feedback vulcan.

Curtis

Voice Broadcast System