provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: PACKAGE OFFER QUESTION
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm 

Greetings,

I created a package of 250 minutes to call fixed (land) lines in the Dominican Republic. The package as such works great except for this:

I thought the minutes count would automatically reset to zero (0) upon the billing cycle charge (as it should be). A2B is successfully taking $30 from my customers accounts every month in order to continue using this service, however, the count of minutes does not get back to zero but keeps on counting them from the previosu cycle. For instance, if the customer used 100 minutes on the first month of service and has 150 minutes left to call, the count should get back to 250 free minutes on the next month, however, the count remains in 150 minutes left to talk on the next month which is totally wrong!

So question is, How can I tell the package that after a certain amount of days, I want the count back to zero? This is very important, if customers are paying for 250 minutes a month it is not fair for them not to be allowed to use that amount of minutes.

Thank you in advance,

Paul

Post subject: Re: PACKAGE OFFER QUESTION
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm 

Check your package start timeline

Quote:
The value will be related to billing type ; if monthly accepted value are 1-31 ; if Weekly accepted value 1-7 (Monday to Sunday

Rgds
Eamonn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm 

I have a similar question. if the paid_status=3 that is it. it does not change event if money is added to the account. and at the end of the month the a2billing_subscription_fee.php does nottake the money from the person's account. what causes the paid_status to change to paid when it is already set to unpaid.

thanks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 pm 

graher01 wrote:
I have a similar question. if the paid_status=3 that is it. it does not change event if money is added to the account. and at the end of the month the a2billing_subscription_fee.php does nottake the money from the person's account. what causes the paid_status to change to paid when it is already set to unpaid.

thanks

Graher:

I just got to read your private message. i've bene very busy!!

Well, In order to make A2B "debit" your customers accounts every month you must create under the "recurring service" --> "Account Service" a new entry.

Give it a name, the amount of money that should be debited from your customers accounts and add the Call plan you want this service applied to. Set this new service with the rule: "Apply this service every Y days" and set it to 28 not 30 because it will conflict with February that only has 28 days! (or 29 on leap years). I read that tip from another post since the recurring service module is not based on calendar days but a count of days so you -must- set it to 28! other than that the rest is easy to set up.

Hope it helps!

- Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:56 pm 

manugmedia wrote:
Check your package start timeline

Quote:
The value will be related to billing type ; if monthly accepted value are 1-31 ; if Weekly accepted value 1-7 (Monday to Sunday

Rgds
Eamonn

Hi Manugmedia,

I did what you suggested. Hope it works the next month :D

Thanks a lot!

PAUL

VoIP Billing solution