provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: CDR not written correctly in case of congestion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:33 am 

Hi everybody ..

I have been away from this forum for long time,,, It is nice to be back!

I am currently using version 1.8.1.
I am not sure if this is related to 1.8 or extends to other earlier version.

I made a call to an out of coverage mobile number. Usually in this case, there will be an audio coming from the mobile operator telling you that it is out of coverage.

Following is the MySQL statement that writes the CDR to the cc_call table :

As the caller, I hang up the line manually while being in the middle of the audio message (CDR written correctly)

Code:
INSERT INTO cc_call
(uniqueid, sessionid, card_id, nasipaddress, starttime, sessiontime, real_sessiontime, calledstation,  terminatecauseid, stoptime, sessionbill, id_tariffgroup, id_tariffplan, id_ratecard,  id_trunk, src, sipiax, buycost, id_card_package_offer, dnid, destination)
('1291070561.0', 'SIP/XXXXXX-00000000', '2490', '', SUBDATE(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 0 SECOND) , '0', '0', 'XXXXXX', 4, now() , '-0',  '1', '4', '7887', '4', 'XXXXXX', '0',  '0', NULL, 'XXXXXX', 'XXXXXX')

This time, I did not hang up and left the audio message continues and the call was rejected automatically by the destination (CDR is written with missing fields.. 'NULL' s)

Code:
INSERT INTO cc_call
(uniqueid, sessionid, card_id, nasipaddress, starttime, sessiontime, real_sessiontime, calledstation,  terminatecauseid, stoptime, sessionbill, id_tariffgroup, id_tariffplan, id_ratecard,  id_trunk, src, sipiax, buycost, id_card_package_offer, dnid, destination) VALUES
('1291071052.2', 'SIP/XXXXXX-00000002', '2490', '', SUBDATE(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 0 SECOND) , '0', '0', 'XXXXXX', 5, now() , '-0',  NULL, NULL, NULL, '4', 'XXXXXX', '0',  '0', NULL, 'XXXXXX', DEFAULT)]

I am not sure if anyone had posted a similar behavior (at least according to my quick search)..

Regards,

Post subject: Re: CDR not written correctly in case of congestion
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 am 

Hello Swift

I doubt that this NULL value written in the CDR will cause an issue. Have you had any major issue due to that?

During any calculation in the CDR, the NULL values will result into 0 (zero). So I think that it would be ok.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: CDR not written correctly in case of congestion
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 am 

Hello Asiby,

Thanks for the comment.

Actually, it does cause a problem, as the (zero) returned from the Null (prefix) field is matching a (special) prefix in the prefix table resulting in a misleading displayed CDR in the customer page.

Currently, i am capturing this case and injecting a non-used prefix (9999) in the CDR instead of the (Null) :)

Regards,

VoIP Billing solution