provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Apparently another bug 1.9.4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am 

Hello,
I have 1.9.4 which is working properly, unless one thing....

When i go to rates, and try to Export Call Plan with LCR, it's not showing anything, when I select a call plan, it say no rate created for that call plan.. meanwhile simulating, it's showing the rates attached to the call plan, and calling, all it's working, and routing as LCR, only the export function is not working...

Dose this a bug, did you checked it in recent 1.9.4 clean install??

Regards,

Post subject: Re: Apparently another bug 1.9.4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm 

Hi

Works for me - have you got any other filters in operation?

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 am 

Hi;
Similar thing for me

i have a few ratecards attached to a call lan with lcr

When i go to rates, and try to Export Call Plan with LCR it does not show prefixes according to their buying rates
here is a an examle
ratecard A ,ratecard B and ratecard C are added to callplan A

for specific prefix say 44 the least cost is with ratecard B and when i try to make call to this destination it uses ratecard B but when i use Export call plan with lcr it shows me that ratecard a is the least one

Any comment

Yours
Rock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 pm 

Hi Joe,

when yo search Export Call Plan with LCR there are not any filter, and the rates don´t appears if you select a call plan.

Regards.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 pm 

jansalex wrote:
Hi Joe,

when yo search Export Call Plan with LCR there are not any filter, and the rates don´t appears if you select a call plan.

Regards.

Unfortunately, It's NOT appearing, in v.1.9.4 no way to get it... I just got in back after downgrading to v. 1.9.3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm 

ubunter wrote:
jansalex wrote:
Hi Joe,

Regards.

Unfortunately, It's NOT appearing, in v.1.9.4 no way to get it... I just got in back after downgrading to v. 1.9.3

We are working in 1.9.3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 am 

Hello again,
This issue, here is really strange.
I install have been installed several servers, and I get it now again... this error have the following behaviors:

1. Export Call Plan with LCR, show NO RATES HAVE BEEN CREATED.
2. Ratecard in the customer portal, show the same, NO RATES HAVE BEEN CREATED.
3. The a2billing Dashboard don't show graphics.

I guess all of this have the same origin. One of php modules are incorrect, or something wrong during the installation. I tried to reinstall the server, but no way.. even, this is my installation number 100, I never got this error since several, but I don't know if I miss something now...

I'm using Centos 5, with Php 5.3, and a2billing 1.9.4... I have the following php modules:
Quote:
php -m
[PHP Modules]
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
ereg
exif
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
gmp
hash
iconv
json
ldap
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
memcache
mysql
mysqli
openssl
pcntl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_pgsql
pdo_sqlite
pgsql
Phar
posix
readline
Reflection
session
shmop
SimpleXML
sockets
SPL
standard
sysvmsg
sysvsem
sysvshm
tokenizer
xml
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]

Thanks in advance,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:58 pm 

Did you create your database step by step using these SQL scripts in this exact order?

a2billing-mysql-schema-v1.7.0.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.7.0-to-v1.7.1.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.7.1-to-v1.7.2.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.7.2-to-v1.8.0.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.0-to-v1.8.1.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.1-to-v1.8.2.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.2-to-v1.8.3.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.3-to-v1.8.4.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.4-to-v1.8.5.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.5-to-v1.8.6.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.8.6-to-v1.9.0.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.9.0-to-v1.9.1.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.9.1-to-v1.9.2.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.9.2-to-v1.9.3.sql
UPDATE-a2billing-v1.9.3-to-v1.9.4.sql

If you are sure this is correct then DELETE these items in this order:

RateCards
Call Plan
Trunks
Providers

Then recreate them in this order exactly:

Providers
Trunks
RateCards
Call Plan

Then import your rates paying close attention to the import fields.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:14 pm 

Good appointment Vulcan, I have an error in the DB. I guess it's coming from there... So, I'd ask before put my hand and play...

My scenario is, I have Asterisk 1.8.7 with a2billing 1.9.4, runnung, and with the DB dumped from previous a2b v.19.3 and asterisk 1.84. Sure, before go into production I run the DB update scrip: UPDATE-a2billing-v1.9.3-to-v1.9.4.sql.

But, asterisk server it's complaining with error and warring messages from the NULL value, as below:

Quote:
[Sep 29 17:10:37] ERROR[30014]: netsock2.c:263 ast_sockaddr_resolve: getaddrinfo("", "(null)", ...): ai_family not supported
[Sep 29 17:10:37] WARNING[30014]: acl.c:579 resolve_first: Unable to lookup ''

Even in app_mysql.conf I have nullvalue = nullstring, autoclear=yes...

I'm looking into the a2billing db creation script, but I see that a2billing is assuming the NULL value. So, I wanted to run a DB query to clean the NULL from all over the DB, but I'm afraid if that my affect the system... I have this server in production...

So, I guess both errors, as you just refereed to the DB, are around the same... asterisk is complaining the NULL, and a2billing showing rate cards error...

Or what do you think??

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm 

I think database was not imported properly before applying 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 script. You might be able to correct the issue by creating a new 1.9.4 database then export the data from the current 1.9.4 database into it and then test and switch. But the tarrif situation might stiil need to be addressed as above.

As for the Asterisk issue, I'm only aware of a few changes that were required for realtime to work properly.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `lastms` `lastms`  INT( 11 ) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `canreinvite` `canreinvite` VARCHAR( 20 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT 'YES';
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `setvar` `setvar` VARCHAR( 200 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;

"canreinvite" was expanded because of new settings for asterisk 1.8, this may not be necessary at your site.
I don't recall the reason to expand "setvar". Your error might be coming from cc_iax_buddies, but that change was not needed for current purpose of A2B.

Last edited by vulcan on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 pm 

vulcan wrote:
I think database was not imported properly before applying 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 script. You might be able to correct the issue by creating a new 1.9.4 database then export the data from the current 1.9.4 database into it and then test and switch. But the tarrif situation might stiil need to be addressed as above.

I run the update script in the old server, then I just dump the db...
But you mean, change the db, and dump only tables; or how do you suguest the export, because if I dump again, I'll bring all with the same... so it's the same...

Quote:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `lastms` `lastms`  INT( 11 ) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `canreinvite` `canreinvite` VARCHAR( 20 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT 'YES';
ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `setvar` `setvar` VARCHAR( 200 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;

When I run this query, I get:
Quote:
Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `cc_sip_buddies` CHANGE `lastms` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INT( 11 ) NOT NULL' at line 1

I'm using mysql v. 5.0.77 compiled from yum.

Thanks in advance...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:30 pm 

I corrected the SQL statement in the post above.

After creating the new 1.9.4 database with standard tables, you would only export data from the current database not the structure using UPDATE mode. Do NOT you use options like "Drop if exists".

The benefit of doing this is making sure the structure is correct. The tariff components may need to be recreated as I mentioned above even after the importation in the new DB.

I don't think you will carry over any structural problems.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 pm 

vulcan wrote:
After creating the new 1.9.4 database with standard tables, you would only export data from the current database not the structure using UPDATE mode. Do NOT you use options like "Drop if exists".

So, you mean, run only sync data in phpmyadmin gui, or import-export data?? I'm just running syn, to compare the databases, I see differences in tables in sip, in iax...etc.. but I didn't execute the query, until be sure...

Quote:
The tariff components may need to be recreated as I mentioned above even after the importation in the new DB.

I'll shoot myself with this, we work with more then 700 providers, for direct routes around the world... I'd take one month to import new rates manually... this is critical...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm 

Quote:
So, you mean, run only sync data in phpmyadmin gui, or import-export data?? I'm just running syn, to compare the databases, I see differences in tables in sip, in iax...etc.. but I didn't execute the query, until be sure...

I'm referring to a plain phpmyadmin export from the menu at the top of the database window with the default values except change "Function to use when dumping data:INSERT" to UPDATE and select file download as zip format. No other options to be changed phpmyadmin 3.4.2. Then a straight import into the new database of the .sql.zip exported.

You may have to increase memory and execution time settings in php.ini

If you still have issues on testing the new database and if for example keys are out of sync well... you may have to recreate these rates and tariff component in the new database as mentioned above. You can create the csv's from the current database.

Consider some other things:

Are you getting getting php or mysql errors in the log?
Did you run a "check tables" on the database with phpmyadmin and possibly a repair?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm 

vulcan wrote:

I'm referring to a plain phpmyadmin export from the menu at the top of the database window with the default values except change "Function to use when dumping data:INSERT" to UPDATE and select file download as zip format. No other options to be changed phpmyadmin 3.4.2. Then a straight import into the new database of the .sql.zip exported.

When I do that query, I get the following error:
Quote:
Error

SQL query:

--
-- Dumping data for table `cc_card_group`
--
INSERT INTO `cc_card_group` ( `id` , `name` , `description` , `users_perms` , `id_agent` , `provisioning` )
VALUES ( 1, 'Online', 'This group is the default group used when you create a customer. It\\''s forbidden to delete it because you need at least one group but you can edit it.', 517630, -1, NULL ) , ( 2, 'HalfMoon', 'HalfMoon Customers created in MO', 454654, 1, 'NULL' ) , ( 3, 'Stockholm', 'NULL', 520190, 2, 'NULL' ) , ( 4, 'Prepaid Cards Spain', 'Prepaid Cards distributed in Spain', 255806, -1, 'NULL' ) , ( 5, 'Wholesale', 'Wholesalers, call centers, retailist, etc.', 189022, 3, 'NULL' ) , ( 7, 'B2B', 'Business to Business leaded costumers', 518142, 3, 'NULL' ) ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1

You may have to increase memory and execution time settings in php.ini

I have the memory in 2048MG, and the scripting in 600ms.. already, before start the production.

Quote:
Are you getting getting php or mysql errors in the log?

No, only asterisk who's complaining with this errors...

Quote:
Did you run a "check tables" on the database with phpmyadmin and possibly a repair?

I did, but the same, no difference...

VoIP Billing solution