Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Apparently another bug 1.9.4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 pm 

Do not use directrtpsetup in your config.

"directmedia" is completely different from permit. directmedia in 1.8 is the equivalent to canreinvite.

Do not change the cc_sip_buddies table.

No to all of that

You do not need to make any changes to the current tables. The "CREATE VIEW" I posted is like a symbolic link to a file in linux but in the database case. The "CREATE VIEW" already has in it all the changes.

When you run it in the mya2billing database via the SQL window it will create a VIEW of the sip buddies (not a real table); it will be called cc_sip_buddies_custom. This new view is then used the way you normally use the real cc_sip_buddies file.

if in the future the underlying cc_sip_buddies structure should change due to upgrades then you will need to delete and update the script and recreate the VIEW to make it reflect the updates to cc_sip_buddies.

I only posted the CREATE VIEW with the assumption that you know about it, but do not use it without the understanding.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 am 

vulcan wrote:
For example, it was desirable to change canreinvite to directmedia and a couple other things.

Code:
CREATE VIEW `cc_sip_buddies_custom` AS select `cc_sip_buddies`.`id` AS `id`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`id_cc_card` AS `id_cc_card`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`name` AS `name`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`accountcode` AS `accountcode`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`regexten` AS `regexten`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`amaflags` AS `amaflags`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`callgroup` AS `callgroup`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`callerid` AS `callerid`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`cid_number` AS `cid_number`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`canreinvite` AS `directmedia`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`context` AS `context`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`defaultip` AS `DEFAULTip`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`dtmfmode` AS `dtmfmode`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`fromuser` AS `fromuser`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`fromdomain` AS `fromdomain`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`host` AS `host`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`insecure` AS `insecure`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`language` AS `language`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`mailbox` AS `mailbox`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`md5secret` AS `md5secret`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`nat` AS `nat`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`deny` AS `deny`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`permit` AS `permit`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`mask` AS `mask`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`pickupgroup` AS `pickupgroup`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`port` AS `port`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`qualify` AS `qualify`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`restrictcid` AS `restrictcid`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`rtptimeout` AS `rtptimeout`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`rtpholdtimeout` AS `rtpholdtimeout`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`secret` AS `secret`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`type` AS `type`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`name` AS `defaultuser`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`disallow` AS `disallow`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`allow` AS `allow`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`musicclass` AS `musicclass`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`mohsuggest` AS `mohsuggest`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`regseconds` AS `regseconds`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`ipaddr` AS `ipaddr`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`cancallforward` AS `cancallforward`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`fullcontact` AS `fullcontact`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`setvar` AS `setvar`,`cc_sip_buddies`.`lastms` AS `lastms` from `cc_sip_buddies`;

You can try this to see if it works for you.

Hi,
I create this view, according to this query, and then I reload asterisk.. but no change, still showing the same error message as before:
Quote:
[Oct 1 01:34:25] ERROR[1807]: netsock2.c:263 ast_sockaddr_resolve: getaddrinfo("", "(null)", ...): ai_family not supported
[Oct 1 01:34:25] WARNING[1807]: acl.c:579 resolve_first: Unable to lookup ''
[Oct 1 01:34:27] ERROR[1807]: netsock2.c:263 ast_sockaddr_resolve: getaddrinfo("", "(null)", ...): ai_family not supported
[Oct 1 01:34:27] WARNING[1807]: acl.c:579 resolve_first: Unable to lookup ''

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 am 

Did you set realtime to use this view "cc_sip_buddies_custom" instead of "cc_sip_buddies"?

Are you also running realtime for iaxpeers?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:35 am 

vulcan wrote:
Did you set realtime to use this view "cc_sip_buddies_custom" instead of "cc_sip_buddies"?

I forgot to do that, you're right, I just modify it :), and then reload where asterisk is reading as below:

Quote:
== Parsing '/etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf': == Found
== Binding sipusers to mysql/general/cc_sip_buddies_custom
== Binding sippeers to mysql/general/cc_sip_buddies_custom
== Binding iaxusers to mysql/general/cc_iax_buddies_custom
== Binding iaxpeers to mysql/general/cc_iax_buddies_custom

Meanwhile, after few second, the error it's apearing again as the same...

Quote:
[Oct 1 09:32:39] ERROR[1831]: channel.c:7663 ast_get_group: Syntax error parsing group configuration 'NULL' at 'NULL'. Ignoring.
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: acl.c:422 ast_append_ha: Invalid IP address: NULL
[Oct 1 09:32:39] ERROR[1831]: chan_sip.c:26756 build_peer: Bad ACL entry in configuration line 0 : NULL
[Oct 1 09:32:39] ERROR[1831]: channel.c:7663 ast_get_group: Syntax error parsing group configuration 'NULL' at 'NULL'. Ignoring.
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26860 build_peer: 'NUL' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26865 build_peer: 'NUL' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.
[Oct 1 09:37:06] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26860 build_peer: '' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.
[Oct 1 09:37:06] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26865 build_peer: '' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am 

Hello aagain,
It seem that the previous view table which we create it was only for sip, not for iax, so, for the moment, I just change the realime to appoint to cc_iax_buddies, not to custom, because asterisk don't find the custom... any way, I don't see any change in all this, the same errors still there.. I don't now if I dump back the previous databse, or what's the best to do...??
Regards,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 pm 

I did not give you a view for the cc_iax_buddies to test. Since there is no difference using the SIP view, you should change the settings back to using "cc_sip_buddies". you can then delete "cc_sip_buddies_custom". You do not need to dump any data.

It is NOT necessary to swicth back to the old database. The current database is good.

Quote:
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: acl.c:422 ast_append_ha: Invalid IP address: NULL
[Oct 1 09:32:39] ERROR[1831]: chan_sip.c:26756 build_peer: Bad ACL entry in configuration line 0 : NULL
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26860 build_peer: 'NUL' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.
[Oct 1 09:32:39] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26865 build_peer: 'NUL' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.
[Oct 1 09:37:06] WARNING[1831]: chan_sip.c:26860 build_peer: '' is not a valid RTP hold time at line 0. Using default.

callgroup, ipaddr , and rtpholdtimeout seems to have invalid data, maybe for some or all of the peers. It seem the word "NUL" is typed in rtpholdtimeout. These fields need to be truly empty, NULL cannot be typed into them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:32 pm 

vulcan wrote:
It is NOT necessary to swicth back to the old database. The current database is good.

Done, but that's mean the experiment didn't worked... Thanks for help, but now idea more how solve it more...

Regards,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:56 pm 

Quote:
but that's mean the experiment didn't worked...

The export by LCR is now working is that correct?

Look in the peer for the ones with bad data in:

callgroup, ipaddr , and rtpholdtimeout seems to have invalid data, maybe for some or all of the peers. It seems the word "NUL" is typed in rtpholdtimeout. These fields need to be truly empty, NULL cannot be typed into them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 pm 

Hi Guys,
I guess I identified this error message, but as we conclude talking about another issue, different then the title and the purpose of this thread, I'd open another thread specific for this issue to develop this topic.
So the new topic is this one: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9211
Regards,

Predictive Dialer