provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: Blank page issue in version 1.8.1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm 

Hi All,

I was having A2billing 1.8.1 installed on my old machine, but due to some reason i had to move all config to other new fresh server.
I installed 1.8.1 a2billing on new server and import the database from old server.

Everything seems fine except the blank page issue as below:

1. When adding a new customer, I add all the information in the customer profile, and then I click submit at the bottom of the page to complete the task. When I click the submit button the page goes blank but the record is being inserted in database. I think its being stuck somewhere in redirection.

2. Under VoIP settings, when I click on generate additional sip.conf, it just shows blank page.

I think its something related to php version. I checked apache logs but its not throwing any error even.

Below are PHP packages installed on my system.

php-common-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-imap-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-devel-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-mysql-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-pear-1.8.1-2.el5.centos
php-pdo-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-xmlrpc-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-xml-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-gd-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-mbstring-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-pear-DB-1.7.13-1.el5.centos
php-cli-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-ldap-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
php-odbc-5.2.10-1.el5.centos

Please help me to fix it out, i am totally clueless now.
I really appreciate any kind of positive response.

Thanks,
Arpit Modi

Post subject: Re: Blank page issue in version 1.8.1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 am 

arpitrmodi wrote:
1. When adding a new customer, I add all the information in the customer profile, and then I click submit at the bottom of the page to complete the task. When I click the submit button the page goes blank but the record is being inserted in database. I think its being stuck somewhere in redirection.

This is common behavior in PHP due to permissions missing. Insure that your templates_c directory in admin, customer, and agent have 775 permission, and being owned by the webserver, to have the correct permission to write and get the response... your server is sending data to DB, but haven't the correct permission to show you the response, just review that.

I don't understand the second question, for what you need to generate data in additional_sip, when you're sending data to DB as realtime server, do you have been turned realtime server to ON?

:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 am 

Hey,

Thanks for your response. :)
Btw the issue has been already fixed and resolution was same as you told. I had realtime asterisk off and in my system there were 10500 sip users :o so it was creating load and php was getting died in processing.

Anyways it seems if we have huge amount of sip/iax users then we must need to use realtime asterisk instead of writing config to additional_sip/iax files.

Thanks,
Arpit Modi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am 

arpitrmodi wrote:

Anyways it seems if we have huge amount of sip/iax users then we must need to use realtime asterisk instead of writing config to additional_sip/iax files.

Absolutely, I'd use files config if I have 10 users, but over that, absolutely I'd go into RealTime Server... Data need to be manageable in DB, transportable, transferable, safe, and not overloading the Server.

In realtime server, I'd setup srvlookup=yes and rtupdate=yes in sip.conf, that will keep your users alive in asterisk server, and save much resources in your CPU.

I'm wondering now, if you have that huge amount of users in your files, how do you think to migrate all that to realtime server, this is a big task now... and critical as it seem to be...

Remember, and I don't know which OS you're using, in Ubuntu it may make a problems when you have huge of users, and simultaneous traffic, there's a bug in the socket...if you use Centos, just upgrade asterisk user limit in the socket...

Regards,,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 am 

For making realtime , it was not a big task.
I am having centos based server.

I just configured extconfig.conf , res_config_mysql.conf and used cc_sip_buddies table and it got worked.

Also i setup rtcachefriends=yes in addition.

Thanks,
Arpit Modi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 pm 

arpitrmodi wrote:
For making realtime , it was not a big task.

I mean, if you have already 10K users in sip_additional.conf file, the big task is to migrate all this to DB to turn the realtime server... unless you run mixed service...

:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 pm 

yeah that i understood, but what i mean is all those 10500 users were in cc_sip_buddies table already. :)

Hosted Voice Broadcast