provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Receprocal IP Based authenticaion failing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm 

Hi Guys,

I have a strange scenario, which I can't even understand.

I'm accepting IP based authentication into my system, where I have a2billing 1.9.4., and all it's running without any problem.

My problem, now is, when one of my actual providers, which I have his records as a trunk in sip.conf file, wanted to buy from my, having IP based authentication...

So, when he's sending me the traffic, asterisk was handling the traffic to the default context, I modify that to appoint it to a2billing context, but instead of go through the a2billing script, he's getting nothing, and in asterisk Cli, I see a2billing reading him the calling card authentication lines, but without audio. I mean, he's not hearing nothing, because it's agi-conf2 for voip traffic, so no audio production, but his call is not going directly...

Unless I deactivate his details as a provider (trunk) he cann't send me traffic with IP based authentication... so no way to have reciprocal traffic...

What can I do?? why is this behavior??

Please advice!

Post subject: Re: Receprocal IP Based authenticaion failing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 pm 

Do you have an account code defined in the sip.conf for the peer? Did you set the conf2 to use DNID?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm 

vulcan wrote:
Do you have an account code defined in the sip.conf for the peer? Did you set the conf2 to use DNID?

Hi Vulcan,
conf2, it's working, as I said, and handling properly all over traffic, use_dnid are in yes, and as I said, in sip.conf I have the carrier as a provider as below:

[carrier-A]
type=friend ;; I hd it as peer, I turn it to friend, but no change
host=xxxxx

So, it's working to send calls through that trun as carrier A, but if they send me traffic from this host already declared in sip.conf, the call go directly through default context, and the invite is returned as no destination...

When I add context=voi-wholesale, which I have... the call go to that context, and they don't get nothing, but in Cli I see asterisk reading the IVR to select language and introduce pin code... for the calling cards...

When I delete the trunk details from sip.conf, the call come, and progress correctly into my system, being authenticated based on the IP, and no issue....

Issue it's happening, ONLY when the host is already declared in sip.conf to have bilateral traffic...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm 

You also need to authenticate on accountcode as I asked above.

Code:
[carrier-A]
type=peer ;; I hd it as peer, I turn it to friend, but no change
host=xxxxx
context=voi-wholesale
insecure=port,invite
accountcode=zzzzzzzzzzzz

Post subject: SOLVED: Receprocal IP Based authenticaion failing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm 

vulcan wrote:
You also need to authenticate on accountcode as I asked above.

Code:
[carrier-A]
accountcode=zzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, I didn't catch that, thank you, once again, Vulcan, it's work properly, because I was chaos with this, several of our actual carriers are asking for reciprocal traffic, and I was even thinking in setup another server for incoming, which is really ugly idea.

Thank you :)

Predictive Dialer