|subscriptions and packages
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||simplesunny [ Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:52 pm ]|
|Post subject:||subscriptions and packages|
Is it possible let us suppose we have a plan of $15/month where per minute charge would be 0.0450 for 30 days, means 333 min include in a plan.
So my couple of questions below:
1) Can we charge user for 30 days from the time they signup?
2) Do we need to use package in this scenario?
3) I read somewhere Subscription is nothing to do with minutes and DID fees? so will this work on my scenario?
4) Can we charge the DID fees on non recurring basis means (only 1 time I want to charge them)?
So I would ask the user to pay $15 for services and $10 for one time DID fees (Total: $25) but after completion of 30days service, I want user to pay for the service $15 in my case or he can change the plan from their login panel which would be subscription I guess
I am too much confused on subscription and package.
Any suggestions & help would be greatly appreciate.
|Author:||shabbir92 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: subscriptions and packages|
i am using 3 callplans
1) first callplan is normal 2.00 usd per minute no free minute no fees
2) second callplan is weekly package and 175 free minutes and call rate 1.5 usd and 250 usd per week fees
3) third call plan is monthly package and 600 free minutes call rate 1.5 usd per minute and 1000 usd per month fees
these are examples not real rates
when i assign monthly package to a customer within 30 minute a cron script runs and 1000 usd deduction dones from customers acount and at next month at script runs again and cheks that customer has a balance of 1000 then package goes renewed otherwise package goes reset to normal package
for this purpose i have worked on scripts and get this working on my server
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group