Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:07 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: More Thorough Search Functions and Agents and more...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 pm 

Hi All!

{back story}
I'm using A2B for 90% retail, 10% wholesale, so the features of the GUI and IVR are EXTREMELY important to me. With the advent of the reseller functionality, my business has grown IMMENSELY {thank you A2B/S2B team} seeing as I can have my agents create and reload their customers etc. Features such as vouchers, and different uses of the AGI that most will not explore doing wholesale are utilized in my business, and I'm glad those features are there.
{end of back story}

Some requests that I think are needed for the admin GUI are more specifically geared to one thing: the search features. I have over 20000 clients, and more than 100 agents, and a TON of vouchers since the birth of A2Billing 1.4. Searching through all of them is kinda tricky when some simple search features aren't available.

The agent section says "Add:Search" but I can't search for an agent :oops: How would I be able to add that functionality into A2B? I'd also like to commit it to the trunk, seeing as I have over 100 agents, and it gets a little bit confusing searching for agents at this point :cry:. Others after me, who are also in agent business may find this helpful as well.

I had mentioned adding more search features also to the voucher section of A2Billing a while ago (almost two years), seeing as I also use that section alot too, and have been asking for more functionality for it. Having a search option that would allow you to find out when a voucher was used and created, or searching by its ID {just like in the customer section} would be cool too. Also, would it be possible for the agents to also be able to create their own vouchers? Just a thought...

Lastly, in the customer refills section, adding a search function to search for the amount refilled, as well as the type of refill would be awesome!

Again, most of these requests are based from someone who uses A2Billing on a retail basis, i.e. storefronts, through agents and not much online work. Though I would like to use A2Billing on an ecommerce level, I would need some advice from S2B on how I should go about it.

Thanks, and if I could get any help as to how to add the search features, that would be a great help!

Post subject: Re: More Thorough Search Functions and Agents and more...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 am 

Hello,

I agree with you on more functions for agents - I too would like my agents to be able to create vouchers (that -$ from the agents balance)
It would also be good if the agents account worked the same as a customer account also (giving them access to use calling functions as well)

** now im not sure if anyone else is having issues with this, but I am not able to close out any remit. requests - nothing happens when I click on the close button.

cg180759 wrote:
Hi All!

{back story}
I'm using A2B for 90% retail, 10% wholesale, so the features of the GUI and IVR are EXTREMELY important to me. With the advent of the reseller functionality, my business has grown IMMENSELY {thank you A2B/S2B team} seeing as I can have my agents create and reload their customers etc. Features such as vouchers, and different uses of the AGI that most will not explore doing wholesale are utilized in my business, and I'm glad those features are there.
{end of back story}

Some requests that I think are needed for the admin GUI are more specifically geared to one thing: the search features. I have over 20000 clients, and more than 100 agents, and a TON of vouchers since the birth of A2Billing 1.4. Searching through all of them is kinda tricky when some simple search features aren't available.

The agent section says "Add:Search" but I can't search for an agent :oops: How would I be able to add that functionality into A2B? I'd also like to commit it to the trunk, seeing as I have over 100 agents, and it gets a little bit confusing searching for agents at this point :cry:. Others after me, who are also in agent business may find this helpful as well.

I had mentioned adding more search features also to the voucher section of A2Billing a while ago (almost two years), seeing as I also use that section alot too, and have been asking for more functionality for it. Having a search option that would allow you to find out when a voucher was used and created, or searching by its ID {just like in the customer section} would be cool too. Also, would it be possible for the agents to also be able to create their own vouchers? Just a thought...

Lastly, in the customer refills section, adding a search function to search for the amount refilled, as well as the type of refill would be awesome!

Again, most of these requests are based from someone who uses A2Billing on a retail basis, i.e. storefronts, through agents and not much online work. Though I would like to use A2Billing on an ecommerce level, I would need some advice from S2B on how I should go about it.

Thanks, and if I could get any help as to how to add the search features, that would be a great help!

Auto Dialer Software