provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:03 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: a few feature suggestions
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:52 am 

Hello,

First off, I am still a newbie at this but I have gone through all the options of A2Billing and would like to let you know that there are a few things missing that we would like to see.

1: Since we are going to bundle services for our clients, we would like to add DSL and VoIP together on their A2Billing charges. However I have noticed there is absolutely no Monthly recurring option. Only days. Could you please add a Monthly recurring option?

2: Billing processor plugins are plenty out there and one for Canada that is extremely useful to add would be from http://www.moneris.com located at http://www.moneris.com/index.php?context=/products/possolutions/ecom_eselectplus

3: I have yet to get the system running since I am getting some PHPAGI error. However I am not sure if making the invoices will automatically mail the PDF format of the invoice to the customer.

4: Add charges with exterior triggers (eg: allow us to issue an ODBC or MySQL command to update a customer's expiry date for DSL service)

5: Allow us to add a MINIMUM CREDITS level to each account so that if the client gets below this level x amount of days before the new cycle period (eg: monthly), an automated call can be activated by A2Billing to call the client and request him to fill up his credits over the phone or via the website. Repeat dialing once a day. This MUST take into account any future recurring charges that would occur in x amount of days.

6: For some reason, when I tried to login to an account, I kept on getting account BLOCKED errors and I could not figure out how to unblock these accounts. Could you please clarify/simplify accounts that got blocked by offering a blocked accounts view?

Hope these features would be considered to be added in future releases.

Thanks.

Voice Broadcast System