Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:00 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: NEED A2billing to authorise call on RDNIS - Will pay!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:57 am 

Hi guys,

Thanks for everyone who contributes to this great project.

I have a working production environment where A2Billing is installed and running 100% except for one problem. When call forwarding is set on the handset, the call gets forwarded to A2Billing, but the CID is that of the outside caller (which is correct). Problem however is that A2Billing cant auth the call on the CID, cause it is that of the outside caller and obviously not registered in databases as allowed CID... Therefore A2billing asks for a PIN number to auth the call to the correct card. The outside party obviously don't know this pin and doesn't understand the message either!

What I need it is A2billing to be able to look for the RDNIS (which is already getting to A2Billing correctly) and be able to auth the call on this or the CID.

I WALL PAY FOR THIS FUNCTIONALITY - PLEASE ANY TAKERS?

Regards

R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:17 pm 

Just for clarification ... what type of phone are you talking about? User has a sip phone that forwards to their SIP number of A2B ?? That doesn't sound right. Is it a DID that comes into their phone that you want to forward back out to the users' mobile when they're not there?

Or more likely ... is it that a user calls them on their SIP account and you want when they're not there thta it is forwarded to a real number, and you are doing this with an internal function of the phone - to forward to a land/mobile number that you want A2B to handle ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:49 am 

Hallo krzykat,

Thanks for your prompt response. "Is it a DID that comes into their phone that you want to forward back out to the users' mobile when they're not there?" - This is correct.

Luckily I got it sorted out now.

Thanks again

Regards

R

Auto Dialer Software