provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: using a2billing as a call billing software
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:40 pm 

hi,
would it be possible to use a2billing as a call analizer and billing software only? after a few days of configuring of a2billing it seems i understand the normal usage of a2billing which is working for costumers (pre- or postpaid cards stc). but some (as like we) would only use it a call register and statisctics program. in our company we have a asterisk voip network. most of the people can use the voip phones and call for (free) through the company's asterisk server's pstn connections. but the end of each month the manager would like to see a list about the phone cost or even the users can check their extensions cost any time. this is very hasrd with a2billing currently, since if i put together a very difficult trunk list, and call path and outbound routed in trixbox. now i've to redo it in a2billing while a2billings dial patterns and rules not so flexible as in trixbox. and every time i made changes to trixbox, i've to redo it in a2billing:-(((
wouldn't it be possible to somehow use asterisk/trixbox's route and rules and a2billing only use to log the calles and assign cost to it. or even use asteriskcdrdb to generate the date. or may be it'd be possibe to recalculate the cost based on the current database or use a different mya2billing databse where store the each calls cost...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:42 am 

actually you can use Freepbx trunks, just within PROVIDER IP put the name of your freepbx trunk

Hosted Voice Broadcast