Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: A2Billing - Internatioanl Collegiate Success
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:11 pm 

On behalf of myself and a growing number of international students at Valencia Community College, in Orlando Florida, I want to express great thanks to Areski and all who contribute to the development of A2Billing.

My small firm, Overtime International, provides discount international calling to students in my collegiate community. Thanks to the wonderful support provided by Areski and all of you in the forum, my company is growing exponentially. We began providing service in June 2007. We are running A2Billing 1.3 with Trixbox 2.2. Initially we sold paper cards in the school book store but quickly realized that the functionality of the A2Billing’s customer GUI would be far more beneficial to the students. The pin-less dialing, speed dial function, and paypal interface are extremely popular. These conveniences allow the students to truly enjoy their international calling experience. We have found that many of the students were being robbed by the vast international paper card industry. The simplistic rate card and straight forward billing approach provided by A2Billing has allowed us to provide a truly “Get what you pay for service”.

We currently have nearly forty students using our service. We utilize Call-Labs, Direct Termination, Telasip, Voipjet, and CarriexChange, for our DID and termination needs. We accumulated nearly 9,000 minutes last month. Our only advertising is word of mouth; from student to student.

It is a blessing that Areski has provided such a wonderful platform for the world to enjoy. I am a student living on a student’s income. The economical support Areski’s team provides, has answered all of the questions I have not been able to resolve in the forums. Furthermore, I would not have been able to provide such an all inclusive service to the students in my community if such a platform did not exist.

Thank you Areski!
You wonderful platform is making a difference in student’s lives!

Seth T. Mixon
President / Founder
Overtime International
Sin-Pin

Hosted Voice Broadcast