Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:16 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dream comes true
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 pm 

I had a dream of starting my own VOIP services for years & spend most of my hard earned money with one of the famous vendor in UK , but they couldn't deliver what I really wanted.

I almost gave up my dream , but I had my website running even though there was no operation and I started to get inquires from the web ,then I come to test A2Billing.

I'm a marketing guy and doesn't have any technical background , but some how I wanted achieve my goal, so I did trial & errors with Asterisk , FreePBX, Tribox and A2Billing about a year and ultimately started my operation on 18th of February 2008.

I couldn't have been come to this level without the support from the forum members, and my special thanks to Areski for introducing such a wonderful product and thanks to Stavros and other members who supported me.

Within my 1st month operation over 20 users were sign up and they are continue to use my service and number are increasing.

Herewith I'm donating my 1st month profit to A2Billing project and will continue to donate portion of my profit ,as the business grows.

Thanks once again Areski and other members who develop this wonderful product and I wish all of you long life and prosperity .

Best Regards
Shane Smith

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Voice Broadcast System