Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Not Quite There Yet, But on the Road ti Success...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 am 

Hi all @ the A2B Forums!

Been a member since I found out about A2B and all I can say is WoW for many reasons. The number on reason being:

A2B is FREE
    A2B works great for calling cards
    A2B is easy to use and flexible

Im a designer by trade, but because of A2B I have dabbled into Asterisk, Smarty, PHP and MySQL. PHEW! My current setup is for a calling card business. We're currently in the early stages of giving ourselves a TOTAL facelift, since the finding and installing of A2B was a new leaf for us.

Installing A2B in itself was not difficult. The test came when you had to configure callback to do this, and find out how to record voices for call quality, and this and that. If was a lesson learned, and I can say that I have definatly not stopped learning.

Our current A2B is for the following:

Calling Card
    ANI/DirectDial
    ANI Callback
    Voucher
    Online Long Distance Account

We have definatly been hit with many MANY fraudulent customers, and resolved this the easiest way possible, refund their money as soon as it gets in. Of course we test the number provided. If it does not go through, we block the account, and refund the money via Paypal.

You can check us out at

http://www.eldancall.com - CUSTOMER INTERFACE
http://www.eldancall.com/team - ADMIN INTERFACE

As a designer by trade, my most fulfilling role in setuping up A2B was the customizing of the interface. With the help of this very forum I was given tips and help that is much appreciated and helped alot. Both the interface for the Admin and Customer have been changed TOTALY. If you signup for an account, you can see how the customer interface looks a little different.

All in all, I know that I am not even done with A2B. Still have to update to the latest version, fix my ANI callback, and start selling. WHOOT WHOOT! But all this could not have been done if it wasn't for Jehovah or the ppl like areski, stavros and jroper and all on the dev team who have put in the time, sweat, blood, and money into making A2Billling.

Also a special thanks goes out to all those who answered any one of my noob posts. You don't know how much your response guided me and impacted me in the most positive light.

So at long last my post is ended. After pigging backing on some random persons wireless internet, I hope all the nice words I just said don't get lost in cyberspace.

Cause if they do, Im not going to write this again tonight. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Not Quite There Yet, But on the Road ti Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am 

Hi,

I am trying to build a website for a2billing, I'd like to know how to build such a site. I like the pictures of people on cell phones on your site. Where did u get those from.

Thanks

Niyi

Post subject: Re: Not Quite There Yet, But on the Road ti Success...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm 

Nice success story, I v been really pleased to read it.

All the best
/Areski

Hosted Voice Broadcast