provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:31 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Glocomm now using A2Billing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 pm 

Hi All,

I have not been here long but I have appreciate the help of everyone in this forum specially Stavros and ofcourse Joe Roper who reply to my emails always on time :).. yes Joe, its me Alvin :)

Glocomm started in 2005 as an ISP. We build our business customer based and have implemented VoIP in the early 2007. Like BanziCall, we jump into white label solution. It has been a nice smooth ride until we realised that the rates are not getting competitive. We didn't mind at first since we are making money until we realised that we are not making enough to sustain the business.

We look at other business opportunities and we came across a company who wanted us to build them a calling card platform. Our existing system can handle it but it would be a huge headache when it comes to billing. We all know that majority of billing systems designed for white label solution are mainly for CDR extraction.

Anyway, we came across A2Billing and immediately contacted Joe Roper. He was very helpful. We agreed on a fee and immediately configured A2B. He gave us some training on the system to get us going.

We have configured a number of A2Billing servers for clients through the help of Joe Roper and now using one for our company mainly for Hosted IP PBX Billing.

To all you guys in Asterisk2Billing.org, we made our life so much easier. You guys are the real heroes in this business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:28 pm 

We are very pleased to read an other great success story :)
Well done !!!

/Areski

VoIP Billing solution