Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:24 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thanks A2B , Areski , Stavros & rest of your team !!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 pm 

:) Hello,
this is about the success story of A2B again, but this is some diffrent success, i am not writing just after installation and making first call and feeling happy, i am writing it after some more then 3 months of usage , testing and then, before i tell how, what and who i must pay big thanks to Areski , Stavros and all other participents of this great billing system and A2B project, thanks Areski & your team guys you did a great job and thanks Stavros for your best help, and to be kind to me, i dont know too many guys which have ideas and solutions like you have thanks Mate, alright ... first i thought to have A2B for callback ( which i have still not used for commercial work ) but later i tried to terminate SIP calls which are collected from PSTN via SHORT CODES, i was looking since a long time ago for some solution and it was quite not easy to put in work, i used diffrent softwares and diffrent platforms (i will not mension thier names ) to do this work but unfortunatly i took enough of time, money and brought no success then later after i got A2B i try it with A2B, it was nothing less then a surprise for me, so now after 3 months of testing (successfull)
i am really happy that i have a real reliable system and now i have moved the most of work on it.. this all is possible because of uncoditional help of stavros, A2B forum and hardwork of A2B Team which deliverd a real robust and reliable platform.
... THANK YOU ALL ...

apology for writing / spelling mistakes in advance

Last edited by Faraz on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 pm 

it s very nice to read your post!
Great job Stavros ;)

Auto Dialer Software