Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Managed install + lots of customized dial plans
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 pm 

Just had Joe do a managed install for me.

Also had the guys at star2billing (Joe) create many extra features.

One of the really good extra features was a PIN balence transfer. This feature allows a user to dial into the IVR and transfer the balence off 1 PIN onto another. Great feature and Joe had this up and running for me very quickly. I'm not talking about adding a voucher here, i'm talking about taking credit from 1 PIN and placing it on another then setting the PIN you removed credit from to $0 bal.

Joe was great, really quick to respond and had all the dial plans worked up very quickly.

Would higly recommend a managed install if you are looking to use this a2billing in production.

Just wanted to say thanks guys.

I'll be ready to go live by next week i hope, will update on the system is going.

Post subject: Re: Managed install + lots of customized dial plans
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 pm 

were actually looking for a feature like that for our customers as well... glad that it went well for you :mrgreen2:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 pm 

all the great stories..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am 

If its fine with Joe (which i cant see why it wouldnt be) i would be happy to share the code with you.

PM me and I'll check with Joe if its ok since I paid for him to do the work its really up to him.

Also, i had 290 sim calls going through the system on Christmas eve. Server was going strong.

Joe also coded up a CallerID replacement for me which allows Private CLI callers to still authenticate by using the p-asserted-identity from the invite header instead of the "From" section of the header. For this to work your carrier must enable p-asserted-identity. It doesnt update the CDR's but i'm looking at a way of doing this.

Happy to share this also.

infact happy to share all of what Joe has done if its fine by him, some pretty good work in there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am 

Hi

All the work we do is under the AGPL, so Plazma is welcome to share the work that we did for him.

However, the work we did in this case was heavily integrated into FreePBX, and into the rest of the system, so implementing will not be a case of simply copying and pasting some dialplan. A thorough knowledge of FreePBX and Asterisk dial-plan will be required to implement it.

Anyone is welcome to come to us to have us implement it on their system, and the costs will be lower than for Plazma's implementation, as most of the hard work is already done, as an estimate, it would take about 3 or 4 hours to implement it on another FreePBX/A2Billing system.

If you need assistance with this, then please contact us at [email protected].

For those that don't know us, Star2Billing is the company set up to provide commercial installation, support and consultancy for A2Billing, CDR-Stats and Newfies-Dialer, and is also the author of these products. Consultancy revenue to Star2Billing pays for the further development of these products.

Yours

Joe Roper

PS, as a side note, the development of this was made much easier with the clear and detailed requirements list from Plazma, which allowed a degree of flexibility on our side, coupled with thorough and methodical testing provided by Plazma.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 pm 

Hi Joe. Happy New Year! I am quiet familiar with S2B, love you guys really! I did send an email some months ago about some custom work that I needed done, but I believe I got the response that custom work was postponed to make time for A2B 2.0...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 am 

Hi

It very much depends on the type of custom development. In this case, it was Asterisk dial-plan development using features existing in A2Billing. No web development was required.

Yours

Joe Roper

Hosted Voice Broadcast