Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:23 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: a2billing callback
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:14 am 

is what somebody can say to me qu is what is necessary it to install so that a2billing callback walk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:13 pm 

Bonjour fattal,

Je me permet de te contacter pour t'aider à configurer ton callback avec a2billing. Je suis pafaitement multilingue et j'ai configuré avec succès a2billing dans le mode callback ainsi que dans le mode standard de carte d'appel classique.

Dès que tu auras le temps, explique-moi où est-ce que tu en es avec ta configuration, ce qui marche à ce stade, etc. et nous partirons de là.

J'aimerai également savoir que système tu utilises : type et version de linux, de a2billing, trixbox ou non, etc.

À la prochaine.

Abdoulaye Siby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 am 

asiby, this is public forum. please, if you have something to say in language differing from english, use PM or email (or something else) to the person please. just respect community. thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:40 am 

salut asiby,

ca ma fait trop plaisir de trouver quelqu'un qui pourras m'aider, on plus vous parlez francais, genial :D

j'utilise trixbox 2.2 et a2billing 1.2.3, normale j'ai régler tout, mais je ne sais pas pourquoi ca marche, est ce que on pourras ce donner rendez vous sur msn comme ca je t'explique mieux, et je profite te passé acces a distance a ma trixbox pour que tu vois la config si vous plait, mon email c'est : empire_toulouse@ hotmail.com

merci

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:00 am 

Hey boomboom,

You have just missed an excellent opportunity to shut up and move on. I can't believe how narrow minded you are, and how stupid you are to show it so publicly. Obviously the French message wasn't meant for you. So why didn't you just leave it as such. It was obvious to me that fattal needed some help in another language than English, and I provided it. Seriously, where are you from? Do you think that the entire world speaks English? If so, well, think again, and learn to accept others.

A2Billing is a multilingual platform. Do YOU think that people speaking languages other than English don't deserve access to this forum? Your attitude is nothing more than disrespect for others and ignorance. And while we are at it, what do you have to say about those Google ads on this forum entirely written in Hebrew or even Chinese? I am pretty sure that you will pretend that you didn't see them.

So mind your own business, and go on with your life. On this forum, at the end of the day, what matters to me is to be able to help someone fix his a2billing related problems.

"A bon entendeur, Salut!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:23 am 

asiby, грёбаный идиот. посмотрим что будет тут через полгода когда все начнут писать на тридцати пяти языках мира. тогда тебе скажут спасибо, умник.
на твои вопросы буду отвечать на албанском (и еще на трёх языках под другими логинами) принципиально теперь. сам напросился ;) посмотрю как ты запоёшь тогда.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:33 pm 

Here goes more ignorance and more idiotic behavior. I didn't ask you anything in a manner that will let you assume that I understand Hebrew. You are doing it for the sake of stupidity. At least, show the world that you have a certain level of wisdom to share. An if you think that your are funny, I will tell it to you right now: YOU ARE NOT. So please behave. There are so many topics on this site to feed you curiosity. Why don't you just move on?

I take the opportunity to ask anyone who speaks French and don't feel comfortable in English to contact me. Ask me questions about A2Billing and if I can help, I will. And do not be intimidated by those who feel like not being English is not acceptable.

Here is the same message in French

Ceci est un appel à tous ceux qui se sentent mieux en français qu'en anglais. Posez-moi vos questions concernant A2Billing. Si je peux vous aider, je le ferais. Et surtout ne soyez pas intimidés par ceux qui pensent que ne pas être anglophone n'est pas normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:59 pm 

а я что предложил? я предложил чтобы ты переписывался на своем родном языке в ПРИВАТЕ а не вываливал на малознакомом языке для комъюнити в паблик. неужели трудно понять? продолжай тупить и скоро этот форум превратится в болото..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:07 pm 

Hello fatfal, je t'ai ajouté dans mon MSN. Mon adresse est [email protected]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:03 am 

asiby wrote:
Here goes more ignorance and more idiotic behavior. I didn't ask you anything in a manner that will let you assume that I understand Hebrew.

just for clarification sake, its not hebrew.
Russian i'm quite sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:20 am 

I am sure that you comment will help a lot. The point I was trying to make was simply about the use of other languages which of course doesn't bother me at all, whatever language it might be.

Added later on

I meant no offense evisu, and I am sorry if you felt that way. My reply came out wrong. I have double checked on this Web site http://www.hanefesh.com/edu/Hebrew_Alphabet.htm, and I am 100% certain that those are the characters that I am seeing on some ads. It is Hebrew. There also may be Russian ads, but I haven't seen them yet. Again, I don't mind at all. If it helps support the hosting fees and other expenses for this forum, why not?

Last edited by asiby on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 am 

start learn the albanian, dude! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:42 pm 

We already installed it and got it up and running. Don't you worry about that. MSN and remote access to the Trixbox did trick. And please callingcard, this sounded a lot like sarcasm. The person who needed help has received it. If you need help as well, then ask specific questions.Your own message falls into what you call sterile discussions. My reaction was justified by messages sent to ME by people who felt so bothered by French that they took the time and the energy to try to reject me and in the process other non English speaking people. I am sure that you all have something important to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:47 pm 

зануда 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:06 am 

Hello callingcard,

What version of A2Billing are you using? If it's A2Billing 1.3, please can you double check if the callback-daemon is running?

When the AGI says "Exciting ...", does it says "Exciting with zero ..." or "Exciting with non zero ..."?

Auto Dialer Software