provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: a2billing-cid-callback problem
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:37 am 

Hi,

I have a problem with my cid-callback. I m not getting any callback.

Kindly look at this pastbin logs.

http://www.pastebin.ca/811818

here is my extention.conf cid-callback context.

[a2billing-cid-callback]
exten => s,1,Ringing()
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[${LEN(${CALLERIDNUM})} = 10]?44:)}${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => s,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1|cid-callback) ;last parameter is the callback area code
exten => s,n,Wait(60)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:04 am 

Looks like it successfully queued a callback to me. Is the callback daemon running?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:31 am 

If the callback daemon is not running, take care of that first.

If the daemon is running, then do you have a card with the callerid attached to it? And what called id did you attach. Can you list them (or at least something that looks like them).

You might be having a problem similar to ours at the beginning. Depending on the did provider, if the number the callerid is from the local calling area, then the number would appear like NXXNXXXXXX without the 1 prefix. We were only receiving the full 1NXXNXXXXXX when call were not being originated from the local calling area.

To work around this probleme, we had to add both 1NXXNXXXXXX and NXXNXXXXXX in the callerid list of the same customer. Simply put, if your number is 1-416-234-5678, we will add 14162345678 and 4162345678.

You might want to do the same with managing the option 44 prefix. The 0 prefix will be removed by a2billing I think.

I have seen that you are using voicetrading, make sure that you add the 00 prefix, the country code and the rest of the number as require by voicetrading.

Regards

Post subject: a2billing-cid-callback problem
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:58 am 

Hello guys,

Thanks for posting your suggestions. I would like to point out one thing here.... When this problem raised i tried with all-callback simply changing the line "exten => s,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1|cid-callback)" to "exten => s,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1|all-callback)" and it really worked.

Then i again tried with "cid-callback". There was no problem regarding caller-ids. I already added all possible caller-ids with the cards. Actually i resolved the problem. The problem was with the "Callback section " on the particular card properties. I mean two things i very necessary to specify with the calling card i.e Right caller id and second callback section. I specified "SIP/voicetrading" in the callback section and it really worked.

Can anybody comment on the above statements ?

Now i am facing a very big problem with the DTMF signals. When i get a callback i am unable to dial or input my pin number. It disconnects at the same time. I tried with all the codec i.e u-law, a-law , g729 but noting worked. It seems it is a problem of a provider i.e they are not accepting DTMF signals.

Could anybody please mention some very good providers who accepts DTMF signals ?

Thanks once again.

Parag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:32 pm 

HAHA - for sure your DTMF problems on callback related to VT ... sux that they don't pass this properly on our callback legs :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm 

I have been told that the callback field in the card properties in no longer being used. What is this field really for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:28 pm 

I can't find a use for it. Perhaps it's a legacy from the previous incarnation of the callback code.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:59 pm 

It does show the last callback triggered (at least I think it still does) so you can just browse it to see who uses callback :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:11 pm 

It's empty for all the customers on my system, including me. I guess it might clear the field after a successful callback.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:46 am 

krzykat, we are talking about the field named callback when you edit a customer card. Any idea what it's there for?

VoIP Billing solution