Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:01 am
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: a2b-cid-Callback placing multiple calls - HELP PLEASE !!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am 

Hi Guys,
I finally managed to start my a2b-callback-daemon service after few days on my own as posted in the below link:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8995

However, Now I am facing this weird problem and will not be able to fix it without your input. I have tried all sorts of things as suggested in this forum and I have run out of options.

A2B-CID-CALLBACK is calling back my number, but at least 3 or more times. Each time a2billing.php is called.

Below is what I have in my [a2billing-cid-callback] context:

[a2billing-cid-callback]
exten => _X.,1,Ringing()
exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[${CALLERID(num):0:1}=0]?0011${CALLERID(num):1}:${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => _X.,n,Wait(60)
exten => _X,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|3|cid-callback)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup(38)

I also tried the below context as suggested in one of the posts: BUT NO LUCK :(

[a2billing-cid-callback]
exten => _X.,1,Ringing()
exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[${CALLERID(num):0:1}=0]?0011${CALLERID(num):1}:${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => _X.,n,Wait(60)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup(38)
exten => h,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|3|cid-callback|) ;last parameter is the callback area code
exten => h,n,Hangup(38)

IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY DIALPLAN THAT'S CAUSING A2BILLING.PHP TO BE CALLED MULTIPLE TIMES?

I can see HangUp() in the console before it starts placing another call until it hangs itself after some interval or is manually hung up.

tail -f /var/log/a2billing/a2billing-callback-daemon.log shows messages every five seconds. I have read in this forum that it should only poll every 10 seconds =>

DOES IT MEAN I HAVE TWO COPIES OF CALLBACK DAEMON RUNNING THAT COULD BE PLACING MULTIPLE CALLS?
- IF YES >> How do I stop the other one. I have even restarted by PC few times without success.

I have also tried ANSWER_CALL=YES as well as "NO" options, both resulting same outcome.

I have finished reading almost all problems reported under CALLBACK but could not find anything that could help me fix this problem.

Please help.

Thank you,
VoipBeginner.

Post subject: Re: a2b-cid-Callback placing multiple calls - HELP PLEASE !!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 pm 

Hi

What is likely to be occurring here, is that as you are hanging up the call immediately, either your DID provider, or the customer's provider is seeing that the call has failed, and is sending the call again via an alternative route.

The problem can sometimes be alleviated by inserting a couple of rings, but not always. Other people on the forum when faced with this problem have changed DID providers, and that has worked for them.

Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm 

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your quick reply and apologies for responding late.

I have tried almost all sorts of things as suggested in this forum, but without luck.

Do you guys know how often the hearbeat is to be logged in the log file? I have an entry every five seconds, so if I have two deamons running what could be causing it and how do I get it fixed?

If I need to change the DID providedr, do you guys recommend any other DID provider that may help us to get over this problem?

Thank you.
VoipBeginner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 pm 

Hi I am also getting same issue, Whenever I am dialing to Callback Access number then I am getting many time callback.
If you have resolved it then please let me know.
Any response will be valuable .

Thanks & Regards
8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 am 

Lean

I've deleted all your other duplicate posts dotted around this forum under inappropriate headings.

The reasons why this is happening is described above, in as much as when you reject the call, your carrier is trying again, queuing up multiple calls for callback.

Allowing the call to ring briefly in the dial plan may alleviate the issue, but not in all cases.

Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm 

hello
for me it didn't work well to allow the call to ring, so i had to memorize the CID of the caller in a temporary database, so i'm sure that when the carrier will send again another attempt it will not send it to the call back deamon.
Code is here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7861
surely not the best way but it works well.
good luck

Hosted Voice Broadcast