provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:23 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: /checkout_confirmation.php
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:39 pm 

Hi
I recently upgraded to Asterisk2Billing - Version 1.3.2 (Yellowjacket) - Release : 22 January 2008

I had a very old version. In my old version paypal was working and with the new one it is not.
The problem that I have is that it allows me to go in select the amount to add to my account. Select paypal and once I enter continue it states that hte checkout_confirmation.php is not found. I look under the /var/www/A2BCustomer/ and the php file is present.

Can anyone help on this? Does it have to do with a2billing.conf file and the setup or is it an http.conf issue with apache?
Thnaks
Marcias

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:30 pm 

Sounds like you didn't fully upgrade all the A2Billing files. Make sure you use the -r flag to 'cp' to recursively copy.

Post subject: Problem solved
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 am 

Hi Thanks for your help.
I actually solved the problem by making changes on the A2billing.

The issue that I am having know is that https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr doesn't seem to be working.

Do you have any info on this? I can get this page to display nor does it come up when I go through A2billing. Last night it informed me that this site was down for maintenance and that it would be back up at 3 am PT.
This morning it seems to be completely down.

Marcias

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:12 pm 

I wouldn't be surprised if this is related the huge of fraud that took place recently on Paypal. I personally lost over £500 for purchases of digital cameras, etc. I queried the payments within an hour of them being made, and they refunded me within 2 days with no queries or explanation. I have since learned of 3 other folk in the UK who have experienced the same in the last 10 days.

Post subject: paypal lost
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:49 pm 

stavros wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if this is related the huge of fraud that took place recently on Paypal. I personally lost over £500 for purchases of digital cameras, etc. I queried the payments within an hour of them being made, and they refunded me within 2 days with no queries or explanation. I have since learned of 3 other folk in the UK who have experienced the same in the last 10 days.

I have also many problems with purchase in ebay to Telecom company's in UK

The seller never send the product and after complain in PAYPAL this refund the money.

But send me one notice very clear some this "paypal go to refund the money always the seller have provision in his account"

in the case the seller no have money you never get can back

More of the problems of this frauds is the very easy possibility in US- UK and other country's for make one Limited company.

For only 60 pounds you have one limited company and also one bank account and you make all by internet.- The fraud is very easy .-

In others country's seam France , Spain etc

You need to go in parson to the notary and register the company there.
this make many security controls and the obligation of make one account before in parson in the bank and also deposit 3000 euros

The other day I look in TV - How 3 or this fake company's in UK sell false certificated of paternity probe and make no only the costumer lose the money also familiar an judicial problems in this family's.

The system in paypal is seam other how moneybookers 2chekouts etc

Voice Broadcast System