provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: DID Destination Not Billing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 pm 

i have problem with my DID billing.
I have a a2billing. the problem with that, a customer add DID number in his account. then he add a destination number (international number) with this DID. so what happen from his mobile phone when he call to the DID number the call route to the destination number. lets say i set 0.5 USD for the destination and there is no cost for using the DID. so when he call the DID number and call goes to the destination number so he should billed by per minute. but problem with my a2billing is even the customer talk for 5 hours its alawys shows call duration 0.00 and the cost aswell 0.00. so my a2billing is not making any charge for my customer. what happen my customer is talking for free. but to the same destination if the customer call from the SIP softphone then i can see real duration and real cost in the call history even that time balance deducted from my customer account.

i check allready some solution in this forum. but nothing is works. someone please help me

thanx verymuch in advance

Post subject: Re: DID Destination Not Billing
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:56 pm 

Hi

Make sure you have not got the DID set to free.

Joe

Post subject: Re: DID Destination Not Billing
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:31 pm 

THANKS VERY MUCH JOE FOR THE REPLY..... YES I SET MY DID DIAL OUT RATE.

the problem is that after the call complete the call duration is not coming to the sql. i believe if we can send the call duration to the sql then it will be billed with no problem. also i have noticed that the DID destination call DNID showing unknown. but if i call from softphone then in CDR i can see in the DNID field is the Destination Number. do u have any advice for that fixing?

i change in DID EVERYTHING. i put free then i put fixed+dial out rate/ then i change to Dial out only. but none of them working

Please help me out

Voice Broadcast System