It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:07 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: DID Destination based on the caller ID of the mobile phone
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:29 am 

Hello Everyone
I have a a2billing version 2.2.0
I have a block of 10 DID numbers
I want to use the system for calling card company. I made a android dialer and i have a local access number for PINLESS calling. I want to give my customers a special feature and i want to use my 10 DID numbers for this feature

I know by default a2billing support 1 DID number for 1 customer. but i want to add all 10 DID numbers for my all customers. lets say if i have 500 customer after they login to their account they will see those 10 DID numbers are allready added and all the have to set their destination number which will be the International number of their choice.

So the scenario is

Mr John is my customer and he signup in my a2billing. after he login he can see there is 10 DID number assign for him. so DID number 35316000000 he set to his wife mobile number which is xxxxxxxxxxxxx . so if he want to call to his wife he don't need any SIP dialer or anything. all he have to do he need to call to this DID number 35316000000 from his mobile phone(his mobile number is set as a callerid in a2billing) and it will be ringing to his wife mobile xxxxxxxxxxx. he only pay the rate to call his wife as i set the DID number Only Dialout rate

Mr Mark is my another customer and he signup as well like Mr John. after login to his account he also can see those 10 DID numbers and in the DID number 35316000000 he set his mother number which is ttttttttttttttttt . so if he want to call to his mother he don't need any dialer or anything as well. all he have to do is call the DID number which is 35316000000 from his mobile phone (his mobile number is set as a callerid in a2billing) and it will be ringing to his mother mobile which is ttttttttttttttt. he only pay the rate to call his mother as i set the DID number only Dialout rate.

many other VoIP providers use this feature but i just can't find this in the a2billing. i know i need to do some modification of the database and in the a2billing. can you someone help me with the guide?

just wanted to tell you my all the DID numbers are multichannel DID. so all i want DID destination will work based on the customer mobile phone caller ID

Please some advice

Regards
Mahim

Predictive Dialer