provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: DIDx?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:23 pm 

Hello,

I was speaking to another member on the forums and they said that DIDx did's are somewhat unreliable....can anyone shed some light on this? From the looks of their API i'm not sure it would be too hard to do....but i dunno didn't look at it in extensive detail...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:39 pm 

I've had my issues with them. The big problem with DIDx is that they are an exchange that facilitates the interfface between the seller of the DID and the buyer. This means that if you purchase a DID from a buyer that is flaky, then you are kind of screwed. DIDx themselves aren't providing the DID. I do however think that in time their issues will be resolved and give a good method for wholesalers buying DID's on the fly. The nice thing they have is international DID's. I've used Pakistan, China, and USA DID's from them and have had a few problems that seem to get rectified pretty soon.

Robert ... If you want to use one and test their DID's let me know - I'm happy to point one or two to you, with all the help you've given, I'm happy to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:43 pm 

Great thanks! Right now i'm tinkering with the SOAP API...wish me luck =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:52 pm 

Good News or Bad News?

Well....good news is that i got it and i can read DID's from the DIDx api.....i like to program in PHP since it's what i know......bad news only the bleeding edge version of PHP works.....(it was a bug that was caught in 5.1.6 but fixed in 5.2) erm.....suggestions?

Here is my testing: http://sv1.voip.efirehost.com/a2customer/didxtest.php

Here is the bug: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=39121

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:31 pm 

i'm using them also. They have been having some issues - numbers go down for a day or so - i submit a ticket - they answer back saying that's provider fault. SO make them fix it!!!!!!
Anyways - not too bad - cheap prices - many did's to choose from - biggest selection i have seen. I give them 2.5 stars. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:53 pm 
I have used them also. Have cases where the DID has been down for a whole day and website down as well. On the whole I think they're improving and have the biggest selection. One time the CEO herself responded to my frustration and not had a problem since. I think they're here to stay and will improve with time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:31 pm 

Hey everyone

I have tested all DIDs provides in the world :D and if anyone wanna get the best go to www.didww.com ,
everyone has to know that we don't need limited incoming calls ..
voxbone is great as well ,,

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:19 am 

Anyone use the above provider for anywhere besides USA? They have some interesting countries listed that I'd be interested in. (ie - south africa & india)

Added after 25 minutes:

Has anyone used any price per channel carriers, so that you can control your own load on the channels and buy the DID's much much cheaper? Something like: http://www.sellvoip.net/NewRateForm.php where it appears you can get a channel for as low as $6 and then get DID's for $1. I've seen other similar ones, usually with channels costing up to $20 each and DID's usually at $1 or less.

Anyone got any experience to share? thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:23 am 

Well i'll be the FIRST to tell you DON'T go with sellvoip, we have used them in the past....NOTHING but trouble, we switched to vitelity....look at them if u want to do channels....great prices and ROCK SOLID

Post subject: Try IP Comms for DID's
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:41 pm 

I would recommend IPComms ipcomms.net . they actually have a real support staff and have been rock solid. Currenlty running about 2 Million mins a month with them and it is rock solid. I have tried didx, but the quality stinks. Just my two cents worths.

carlos

Hosted Voice Broadcast