Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:54 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Problem With DID on version 1.3.2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:27 pm 

I do not know if this happened to anyone before. I have a few DIDs loaded on the box. I created Destination of each of them. I can see the list of destination and the did_use the list is also there. but every morning i look the destination and use are gone. I do not know what to do. Can some wone help.
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 pm 

I'm not sure, but I think this behaviour might be caused by one of the cron jobs. When a user's balance falls below the level neccesary to fund the DID for a further month, the DID will be deallocated from that user when the cron job runs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:13 pm 

stavros wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think this behaviour might be caused by one of the cron jobs. When a user's balance falls below the level neccesary to fund the DID for a further month, the DID will be deallocated from that user when the cron job runs.

I suspected that the crontjob is causing it since it runs daily so I disabled that cronjob for now but would like to resolve it. I tought someone had solved the problem. what I fould strange is that I have one a that set for free and it does not get deleted. only those that require funding. while I am at it can you tell me how I can charge someone the setup and 1st month fee automatically from the customer interface.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:48 pm 

graher01 wrote:
I tought someone had solved the problem. what I fould strange is that I have one a that set for free and it does not get deleted. only those that require funding.
Yeah, as I explained previously this will happen if the customer doesn't have sufficient credit to fund rental of the DID for a further month.
If you don't want the DIDs to be disabled for customers with low balance you can either disable the cron job (which may have other side-effects), or set the DID to be 'free'.

Quote:
while I am at it can you tell me how I can charge someone the setup and 1st month fee automatically from the customer interface.
You can't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 pm 

[quote="stavros"]Yeah, as I explained previously this will happen if the customer doesn't have sufficient credit to fund rental of the DID for a further month.
If you don't want the DIDs to be disabled for customers with low balance you can either disable the cron job (which may have other side-effects), or set the DID to be 'free'.

That is what I found very strange. the customer has plenty of money and I had just created the destination it is odd. I will look at the code on the cronjobs and see if I can make it work for me.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm 

problem I am having is even though the users do have sufficient credit they are still getting deleted...I have posted a seperate question on this forum to see if anyone knows what to do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:15 pm 

warlock52 wrote:
problem I am having is even though the users do have sufficient credit they are still getting deleted...I have posted a seperate question on this forum to see if anyone knows what to do...

I found what my problem was. if I create the destination from the admin page it will release the DID because something is not done in the billing somethign to do with the date but when it is done via the customer interface it works fine.

Hosted Voice Broadcast