Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Use of extensions as DID
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 am 

Team, thanks for your great work. This forum really helps. My question is the following: In addition to the option of purchasing DID I will like to offer the option to use an extension as a DID. The idea is to have several access numbers around the world, the person dial the extension and communicate to the final client. This can be made using extensions, however I will like to see if there is any option to let the client to select the extension for the call forward, similar to the DID.

On the other hand, is there any documentation available for the A2billing integration with your website, I try to use iframes with my sites, works fine in most of the browsers but not with IE7, after the client enter the password and try to select one of the options of the menu get an error.

Thanks again for your valuable help.

Post subject: Re: Use of extensions as DID
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 am 

All you got to do is point your links to the directory you choose to display in your frame and make the target with the options provided or the ones you created. That's all to it. E.g if you want to display say https://192.168.0.15/a2billing/customer_ui/index.php in a new window, all you do is to include the target tag as target="_blank" or whatever you created as the target.
But remember that if your server is external to your hosting then you have to call it in. I assume you have a static IP or dyndns.org account.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Use of extensions as DID
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm 

awoof, thanks for your reply. I will need to take a close look into this one as I was trying to keep my home page feeling and add just the user login area as an iframe. Thanks.

Voice Broadcast System