provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Inbound DID to a destination extension on FreePBX
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 am 

Greetings,

We have a DID that is routed from FreePBX to A2Billing and we have set up a destination to send the call to an extension on FreePBX. However voicemail does not work whereas it does work when we don't send it to A2Billing but send it directly to the FreePBX extension.

Also if the extension on FreePBX is off-line, then the call is just dropped. It looks as if the call is being answered by A2Billing when the call comes in and is passing the call to FreePBX as an answered call.

What we would like to have is the voicemail to work when we send a call to an FreePBX extension, when sending it through as a DID in A2Billing.

Has anyone any ideas how I can solve this.

Yours - Leigh

Post subject: Re: Inbound DID to a destination extension on FreePBX
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm 

I dont really suggest putting FreePBX and a2billing on the same box. But for the meantime, when it is set up this way, you need to add two destinations for the DID with two priorities. Priority 1 rings the extension and off the top of my head, priority 2 rings to *201@from-internal, assuming that 201 is the extension and * is the "direct to voicemail" feature code assigned in General Settings of FreePBX. You will also need to appropriately define the parameters in the agi-conf so that it only rings for 20-30 seconds. With that being said I suggest you create a separate agi-conf for inbound calls. If you define 20-30 seconds on an agi that shares outbound calling, that means all outbound calls that haven't been answered after about 4 rings will be dropped, and you don't want that.

Hosted Voice Broadcast