provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Freepbx and a2billing DID numbers route via dahdi to PBX ext
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 pm 

Hi-
I know how to install and configure freepbx/asterisk 1.6- I want to use a2billing for incoming DIDs via freepbx trunks to route to extension to PSTN PBX connected to asterisk server via sangoma card setup Dahdi channels.

then i want to do all the administration via a2billing/billing flate monthly rate for each incoming DID..
I have not installed a2billing before with asterisk/freepbx and I am seeing install guide but it is confuse me creating postsql database steps, can some some either email me step by step how install a2billing on asterisk1.6/freepbx running centos 5.0?
Second if set up dial plans extension.conf do I have use freepbx to point DID to extension extension option .. and create custom- a2billing,1 {exten} ?

ultimate goal is user calls to DID# then asterisk send the to extension on another PBX such as mitel/bts switch then user extension rings..
lator on i will be needing these mitel extension to call outgoing and callerID is utilized not sure if a2billing support pinless IVR yet?

sorry to put too much need on this forum

Hosted Voice Broadcast