Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Wholesale VOIP call termination
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 am 

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question but here it is 'miscellaneous topic'. Anyway here goes, I need to get some wholesale voip call termination but don't know exactly the best way to go about it, don't know what exactly to look for in a provider or which one is the best provider especially for EastAfrica termination. I know some members here have the experience. I would like some advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 pm 

you can try at

http://www.myvoipprovider.com/

there is a category for what you are looking for!

Post subject: really this is more interesting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:13 am 

Really this is normal but the rates you look is expensive If you need bay many minutes and more good prices Try www.CarrieXchange.com :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:36 am 

Anybody have experience with them? They post some very good rates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 am 

On their web site, it is impossible to check the rates from other countries. And I found them quite expensive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:56 am 

Really ?? Canada and USA at .0025 ... 1/4 penny http://www.carriexchange.com/createAcco ... view.faces some rates looked pretty good, but no clue if they are scam, legit, quality, etc. I did notice that they list 2 numbers, one USA (which anyone can grab a DID from) and the other is UAE. ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:49 am 

Well, I will check it our further. I didn't like the fact that you couldn't see their entire rate list before signing up. I don't find that professional at all. I find it as a way to gather information about serious people who wants to do serious business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:00 am 

I haven't registered with these folks. And YES, I don't know them at all, but I am curious. I'd like to know if they have small amount you can test with them ... as it would suck to do wire transfer for $500 or so and then find out they suck and you are out the cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:02 am 

I have just created an account, and the client account area in quite something. Better than other crappy providers I have seen before. Maybe I judged them too early. We need testimonials though.

Post subject: Condideration
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:51 am 

Really I no think have but quality when you make any trunk you decided the minimum asr or quality you need for best never put the more low cost in this question you get the more bad provider

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 pm 

That's right. And they have real people answering support tickets in a timely manner. One of my providers is voicetrading, and frankly I do not remember them sending a reply to my support requests. Not ever. Not a single one. They have probably the worst customer service ever. We have purchased some credit on CarrieXchange to give it a try. It looks promising. The cool thing is that you might be using some carriers that you only wish you can have as providers. But you will be doing it through carriexchange. Also, if you can terminate calls (as a providers) at an interesting rate, you can do so and make your rates available to everyone using carriexchange. This may be a good way to sell minutes. Instead of selling to customers 1 by 1, you can sell to other providers. The ratings of your routes will be updated as they are being used and you will have no control over that. The quality of your own service will judge you. So the only way to improve you rating is to improve the quality of your service.

Post subject: I have one question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 pm 

I look voicetrading and the prices is in euro really I think is more expensive of other providers how G3

But other question here is the Wholesale DID provider how Voxbone, DID World or DIDX.net

Voxbone is really very slow for register any new user. And many convictions

DID World have did numbers and more 24 channels for DID this is good for calling cards

And DIdx.net one DID is around 2 dolars month and after free minutes around 2000 the price go to 0.01 dolars to 0.04 or more. This provider is also in any forum for make false question for take costumer. By example make publicity selling DID numbers from India and from India the Law no permit this. And if you register in this web there aren't numbers from india.

Any good provider for Wholesale DID NUMBERS?

:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:36 pm 

Inphonex, Les.net, VoiceNetwork

Post subject: no easy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:55 pm 

All this Inphonex, Les.net, VoiceNetwork is US company and no have really DID from EUROPE

And the price is really expensive

The interesting is seek any provider for Europe Did numbers

Number starting for 0800 for calling card is really difficult
Because many provider put rates 0.04 dollars minute. And only 2 channels

I look for 0800 numbers no rates for incoming call and pay for channel this is good system
didww.com have for Uk but no 0800 and you pay 3 dollars month for DID and you have 2 channels after you pay for additional channels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:04 pm 

Very interesting Gineta. I am in North America though. But even given fact, I am looking for customers world wide. If someone in Europe wants to be my customer, I will buy did numbers from there. But I am also actively looking for cost effective solutions in North America. One other thing that is very difficult to find is the GSM DID numbers. Those can accept SMS messages an reduce costs for GSM users in certain circumstances.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
VoIP Billing solution