Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: ANNOUNCEMENT : A2Billing (Asterisk2Billing) - V1.3.4 STABLE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 pm 

A new version of A2Billing has been released, A2Billing Version V1.3.4 Stable (SeamRóg)

Some important updates and fixes have been applied; see the changelog in the download for more details. We do recommend that you update to version 1.3.4.
http://www.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin ... /CHANGELOG

We've had a few new success stories since our last release. See http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/viewforum.php?f=5

A2Billing also offer consultancy, installation and custom work which may help bring your telecom product to market very much quicker. For more information, go to www.a2billing.net.

We would also like you to consider using Call-Labs (www.call-labs.com) for your termination which was set up by the A2Billing team, using its own A2Billing software to help fund the continued development of A2Billing, Call-Labs offer high call quality and low rates.

Finally, we are building a network of A2Billing distributors around the world, who can sell, build, maintain and support A2Billing systems, and at the same time, customers can be assured that these companies have the appropriate skills and training, with the backing and support of A2Billing.

If you have an interest in being part of the A2Billing Distributor Network, and believe that you have the requisite skills, or are prepared to learn, then please write to [email protected] expressing your interest.

Don't forget to make a donation if you find our software useful and want to support the development of Asterisk2Billing :
http://trac.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bi ... 0A2Billing

Yours truly
Areski, and the A2Billing Team

Post subject: call back
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 am 

Hi
Thank you for the new version of a2biling
but It was more better if in this version was fix the callback system
As you can know from the forums, many had problem with a2biling callback

Wrong time calculation, negative balance, some times do not call back the person, I hope in the next version it will be more in fixing the call back feature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm 

Hello,
as you may know we are focusing our work on the version 1.4
it s far to be a beta yet, but we will be grateful if you can report carefully any problem on it. this will help to get a release as soon as possible.

Rgds, Areski

Post subject: Version 1.4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 am 

Hi Areski,

Just wanted to check where are you with development on Version 1.4. I have been using A2Billing for last 6 months and I really appreciate and like the way it works. I will write in success stories later today and post some links to my work as well. Also as I dont have a pay pal account or any plastic I would like information on how to contribute some $$$ to development. Will wait to hear from you. Merry Christmas

Sincerely,
Bilal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 pm 

There have been several recent threads discussing the status of v1.4. Perhaps you should search for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 am 

Okay ! will do. Thank you ! by the way i can help with the development part of it as well as I run software company in Pakistan ! It will be a pleasure if i could help

Sincerely,
Bilal

Hosted Voice Broadcast