Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:35 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need help with DISA and Trixbox Callback
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 pm 

so i gave up on the callback for a2billing. Unless someone has a quick guide on how to just do a basic callback to the last CID that was dialed (i gave up) if there is please post here..

what im having problems with is my current setup..

phone calls in>trixbox callback server> server callsback #> server goes to DISA> DISA # that is dialed is passed through A2billing and A2billing looks at CID of the call, if the CID matches a rate card it starts to bill etc...

i knw its working because if i take off my CID off the CID menu in user interface after DISA it prompts me for my password. (meaning a2billing is connected..

)

anyway whenever i do test calls and whatnot a2billing sees the call was made from number X to Number Y but says the duration was 00:00 seconds (not billing me)?

how can this be fixed? is this a common problem?

Post subject: Re: Need help with DISA and Trixbox Callback
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:23 am 

well i tried doing the disa2billing the problem is that it wont pickup on callback (like clalback will not work if i make it a custom extension)

it seems that if i dont use th callback funciton... everything works great!... but if hte callback function is used ... that is where i run into problem... );

how do i get it to do a CID callabck and then go to DISA and bill through that possibly do callback to disa2billing?

thanks!

Post subject: Re: Need help with DISA and Trixbox Callback
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am 

ambush276 wrote:
so i gave up on the callback for a2billing. Unless someone has a quick guide on how to just do a basic callback to the last CID that was dialed (i gave up) if there is please post here..

what is not working for you with the a2billing callback. I just got mine working about a week ago but i can only really help you if you are running the latest code. Also it depends on your asterisk version. you need to change a few things if you are running asterisk 1.6.

CID-callback is a bit of a pain to get working in a2billing but once it is working it is quite nice. my main issues were
1. getting callback server installed
2. modifing the call to create the callback to set the callerid into a format that matches my rate cards and the callerid i have assigned to my calling card
3. debugging other small issues like asterisk version not been set.

Hosted Voice Broadcast