Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: remove Prefix list with destinations.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 am 

is there a easy way to empty this database. now I have to delete 4850 records one by one. I do not need those prefix, because I use my own prefix, please help me with this. I not asking to delete database, only the records

Romano

Post subject: Re: remove Prefix list with destinations.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 pm 

really no help with this, still have to delete 3900 records manually?
Please advise on an easier way to do this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 pm 

still 2179 records to go, would think that there was be an easy way
but no luck finding one

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm 

You could delete all rates to a specific rate card/call plan, etc. Just filter the rates and there is a button that says "delete all"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 am 

this won't do the trick, as in version 1.6.0 you can filter the prefix, but there is no buttom 'delete all'
still 2044 records to go

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 am 

I am using 1.6 and constantly create/delete rates in one shot. It is very easy to do. Find the set of rates or rate plan that you want to delete, search for it. Right near the search button or in that region there is a "delete all" link. In internet explorer/firefox, press CTRL+F to bring up the "Find" window and type "delete all" without quotation marks.
I know I am responding to this a bit late but now you know for the future

YOU WILL ONLY FIND THE DELETE ALL BUTTON AFTER YOU SEARCHED FOR THE SET OF RATES YOU WANT TO DELETE. You can do this by searching an entire call plan, a trunk, even a specific rate and a creation date. One you hit the search button and the list of rates come up, two buttons to the right of the search button says "Delete All"

Note there are two search buttons. I am referring to the first one from the top of the page.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm 

jades wrote:
I am using 1.6 and constantly create/delete rates in one shot. It is very easy to do. Find the set of rates or rate plan that you want to delete, search for it. Right near the search button or in that region there is a "delete all" link. In internet explorer/firefox, press CTRL+F to bring up the "Find" window and type "delete all" without quotation marks.
I know I am responding to this a bit late but now you know for the future

YOU WILL ONLY FIND THE DELETE ALL BUTTON AFTER YOU SEARCHED FOR THE SET OF RATES YOU WANT TO DELETE. You can do this by searching an entire call plan, a trunk, even a specific rate and a creation date. One you hit the search button and the list of rates come up, two buttons to the right of the search button says "Delete All"

Note there are two search buttons. I am referring to the first one from the top of the page.

Hi,

I am not sure but I do not think they are talking about the ratecard but instead the prefix list you would find and filter by going to Providers > Prefixes. I believe the only way to correct the concern describes is by editing the db by line command or db editor like myphpadmin?

It would be very nice if there was a way to overwrite or delete in bulk with A2B.

Kind Regards,

Les

VoIP Billing solution