provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: eCommerce Frontend a2billing & Magento
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am 

Hello people,

I'm thinking to setup a bridge to link a2billing with Magento eCommerce.

My idea is turning around the following.

1. Client Signing. Here i would setup an api, to send a request from magento to a2billing, when a client are singing in Magento. So with this, a client are going to get an account in magento, and in the same time a2billing are creating a SIP/IAX2 account, and send an e-mail with that data.

2. Client Frontend. I'ld add an additional chapter from where the costumer can add more credit, using magento shopping cart, and checkout options, and notify that to a2billing by addiding that purchased credit.

3. Additional parameters for the client backend, I guess will not be practical neither relevant, it could be enogh to make a direct link, as verified to the a2billin customer fronend.

The recurring service, I'ld let it in a2billing as it's to keep magento independent causing of several bugs in magento recurring profiles.

eCommerce.
I'ld add a product in Magento, for example trunk, DID, Calling Card to allow customer to purchase that product, then when he's checking out, and creating an account, data are sent to a2billing, as step 1, and the purchased credit, are notified to a2billing. But to send the DID request to a2billing it's more difficult... no idea how...

Dose anybody have any previous experience using such as futures with magento??

Lets discus regarding that eCommerce solution, we're using magento, and i found it much more sophisticated then any other else...

Regards,

Post subject: Re: eCommerce Frontend a2billing & Magento
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:21 am 

I am interested in the same thing. Magento is a really powerful e-commerce platform and we are looking for a a2billing/magento solution with the exact same features.

I'm also interested in these recurring billing bugs have you speak of.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 am 

I would like a joomla component, Im tired of using inline wrappers to mask the other site.. i would also like to include the phone and setup charges in the checkout

http://www.cyfordcommunications.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am 

Magento. No doubt in that. It is a really powerful e-commerce platform because it uses several key coding practices that make the system both versatile and adaptable both as a web platform and as an e-commerce platform.

Last edited by aanyad on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm 

Magento is open source application. whenever client needs business requirement Magento gives custom design. e-commerce system has been widely adopted by online retailers with 150,000 sites known to use itranging from smaller e-commerce websites to large multinational businesses.

Magento Go Design Customization watch his competitors, learn from them, see the things that they were doing for customers and we make effort being better than them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:43 am 

You are going on the right way because a2billing with Magento eCommerce getting a successful business. Magento is the open source so anybody can easily set up his store. Magento provides customization for his client.

Looking for Magento Go Development Services?

VoIP Billing solution