provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Agent Interface incredibly slow
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:28 am 

Hi All

I have been using a2billing for a good few years without any major issues. We haven't really used agents before which is why I didn't pick this up sooner I guess, but the the agent interface is unworkably slow. Running a CDR report can easily take 3 minutes, whereas it is virtually instant on the admin interface. MYSQL shoots up to well over 100% cpu at that time and has caused a few crashes so we switched it off for the moment.

This is across various installs with various versions of both a2billing and asterisk so it seems to be a general issue. Any ideas about this?

Post subject: Re: Agent Interface incredibly slow
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:19 am 

Hi

You need to understand where the issue is occurring.

In MySQL CLI, do SHOW PROCESSLIST; and see if tables are locked while doing the query.

Joe

Post subject: Re: Agent Interface incredibly slow
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm 

Hi Joe

All I see is:

| 146027 | a2billinguser | localhost | mya2billing | Query | 9 | Sending data | SELECT t1.starttime, t1.dnid, t1.calledstation, t1.destination

for at least 2 minutes. This was just running a cdr query without specifying any dates.

I have tested this on 8 different installation - all of them do it to some extent - the ones with a larger database take a bit longer but in general it just crawls. On the one with the largest database it causes major headaches with mysql crashing sometimes and asterisk not processing anything during the query. I am busy setting up a slave as a replica to avoid interfering with a live box, so agents and customers will log into that one. But should that be necessary?

Cheers

Predictive Dialer