provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: One Million Minutes Required
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:34 pm 

Dear all,

Call-Labs - (A2Billing) have been offered quality routes via a VoIP peering company, however they will not deal with us with anything less than 1 million minutes per month.

Call-Labs (A2Billing) currently only has a small fraction of those minutes. However, they will sign us up if we can show that we have got commitments for that number of minutes. Revenues to Call-Labs go to support the A2Billing project.

If we can land this deal, then we can offer rates of

$0.0075 to about 60% of all USA numbers
$0.0099 to all UK landlines
$0.0075 to all Canada.

The way that they can achieve these rates is by peering to large carriers. They have a database of about 600 million numbers, and when you dial through them, they pass the call to the appropriate carrier who owns the number. Thus calls attract on-net prices.

They claim a ASR of 93%, and good quality. It goes SIP to the Carrier who owns the number you are calling, then on that carrier's network, e.g. call a BT number in the UK, it goes SIP to BT, then on their network to the called number, so we would expect the quality to be business grade. No grey routes.

What I need to happen is for you to write to me at jonathan att asterisk2billing.org with an estimation of number of monthly minutes you would commit to put through Call-Labs to if the rates were as above for UK, USA and Canada.

If we can meet the threshold, we can enable this carrier on the Call-Labs platform and it will be good for all of us.

I promise not to release your email address or private information to the VoIP peering company, or to anyone else.

When I send in our estimation, I will simply put:-

Customer A = 10,000 minutes
Customer B = 2000 minutes

I will not release your details.

With co-operation, and by teaming together, we could enjoy rates that we would not otherwise enjoy as individuals, and be able to offer a competitive product against the big players.

There is a bit more - they have an ENUM server. This means that you can register all your DID, and with a bit of development on our part, we reckon we can deliver calls to each other's DID completely free of charge via the internet.

Yours

Joe Roper
Commercial Director
A2Billing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:58 pm 

What is the status on this? Any takers? Where can I sign up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:02 am 

Hi

Other than you, I have had one response so far, unfortunately for us, due to the fact that he already has a substantial number of minutes, he is already getting these rates or better and this offer is of no advantage to him.

We need to show a commitment of somewhere near 1,000,000 minutes, then we get the rates, We can negotiate from a position of strength only if we have good traffic figures, not only for these destinations, but for A to Z termination as well with another carrier.

Razor, if you could drop me an email at jonathan att asterisk2billing.org, with an estimate of your minutes to these destinations, then we will add it to the pot, and hopefully some other people will commit, then I can do the deal for A2Billing forum members.

So if cheap minutes at these rates is of interest, drop me a line with your traffic estimations, whether your minutes are 1000 per month or 100,000 per month, it all helps.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:24 am 

This isn't $0.0075.. but close enough hopefully. :)

I am about to sign a deal with a similar provider who's requiring me to adhere to set minimums. Their standard is 1mil minutes as well, but they are giving me a huge break, which I would like to pass on to anyone who's interested.

US, UK, & Canada all flat rate $0.01/min.
No minimums, Caller ID available in US & Canada (not sure about UK).

They do have very good rates to other destinations as well. If there's any destination you're particularly interested in let me know and I'll look it up for you.

Let me know if you're interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:11 am 

The deal is signed, and we're up and running with this rate. :)

Post subject: 600.000 minutes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:03 pm 

Hi Joe rope

I look the new web of call-labs.com now is great
but really the prices in europe and india is not in my business

spain 0034 0.014 USD

and I have
34 SPAIN PROPER 0.009595745 and I sell to 0.014792553 near your price.

Is possible for the new system of calling cards I share or partner for routes but sure need to give me one good deal. For I route minimum 600.000 minutes

regards
Arturo ALonso

Post subject: Re: One Million Minutes Required
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 am 

jroper wrote:
Dear all,

Call-Labs - (A2Billing) have been offered quality routes via a VoIP peering company, however they will not deal with us with anything less than 1 million minutes per month.

Call-Labs (A2Billing) currently only has a small fraction of those minutes. However, they will sign us up if we can show that we have got commitments for that number of minutes. Revenues to Call-Labs go to support the A2Billing project.

$0.0075 to all Canada.

I promise not to release your email address or private information to the VoIP peering company, or to anyone else.

There is a bit more - they have an ENUM server. This means that you can register all your DID, and with a bit of development on our part, we reckon we can deliver calls to each other's DID completely free of charge via the internet.

Yours

Joe Roper
Commercial Director
A2Billing.

Hi, Joe ,

I am working on a deal now with one of my new clients whos doing 25 million a month. I will try to help you in some way such as setting you up with an seperate sub account. But I need to know the quailty of service this company has and speak directly with them to see what can of deal they can offer me. At close to a million minutes a day i am looking for a cheap company that terminates caller ID. I am working right now with another company which doesnt sell flat rate service which i kind of need. Please give me some info on this company. If I use them i will make you a deal so you can use them as well.

Post subject: Re: One Million Minutes Required
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 pm 

jroper wrote:
Dear all,

$0.0075 to all Canada.

The way that they can achieve these rates is by peering to large carriers. They have a database of about 600 million numbers, and when you dial through them, they pass the call to the appropriate carrier who owns the number. Thus calls attract on-net prices.

They claim a ASR of 93%, and good quality. It goes SIP to the Carrier who owns the number you are calling, then on that carrier's network, e.g. call a BT number in the UK, it goes SIP to BT, then on their network to the called number, so we would expect the quality to be business grade. No grey routes.

What I need to happen is for you to write to me at jonathan att asterisk2billing.org with an estimation of number of monthly minutes you would commit to put through Call-Labs to if the rates were as above for UK, USA and Canada.

If we can meet the threshold, we can enable this carrier on the Call-Labs platform and it will be good for all of us.

With co-operation, and by teaming together, we could enjoy rates that we would not otherwise enjoy as individuals, and be able to offer a competitive product against the big players.

Yours

Joe Roper
Commercial Director
A2Billing.

Do you have a good connection to the African countries. I am having big problem finding a good provider for the Africa ie Cameroon, Tunisia, Ivory coast, etc.

Post subject: routes africa
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:56 pm 

I for nothing but is lose time. not any provider have good routes to africa , because in this time the only conection is by marroc & spain and in the other system by satelite.

The best solutions is seek any carrier in spain for give you direct routes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:15 am 

we are connecting to a carrier (not voip) that is located in spain.
if anyone is interested i can send our wholesale price list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm 

microcosmic wrote:

Send me the quote
thanks

Post subject: wholesale rates
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 pm 

gineta wrote:
microcosmic wrote:

Send me the quote
thanks

I am interested please send me the wholesale rates. I need
African country. email [email protected]
thanks

Post subject: Re: wholesale rates
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:47 pm 

globaltech wrote:
gineta wrote:
microcosmic wrote:

Send me the quote
thanks

I am interested please send me the wholesale rates. I need
African country. email [email protected]
thanks

if or nothing but the Guy for rates in Africa is In LATVIA
This not means any good trunk or rates and also any legal compaine

all is free for take risk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:26 pm 

our servers are in germany

and ofcourse you can get a test account

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm 

microcosmic wrote:
our servers are in germany

and ofcourse you can get a test account

And why you give to me one free email from LATVIA and not any inofrmation about your company and web page.

I think today in VOIP business the more important is comprobate the reference of any company .

Hosted Voice Broadcast