provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to Configure Trank
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 am 

Hi There:

Please pardon my ignorence or if the question has already been asked and solved.

I am new to this area and trying to build system. Got a hosted freePbx/a2billing server.

The problem is the trank provide gave me an ip address, a user name and a password. the ip address goes to a hosted server with the user credential I can logon into the site which I believe a some sort of IIS hosted server. My voip service provider configured my Turnkey/initial setup of the a2billing but they don't understand how to configure trank in a2billing with this information. The information i was give is like this (http://212.000.000.00/vsr. User: something. Pass: something008880. I have spoken to both my host service provider and trank provider and they have been in this business for many years but my trank provider doesn't know how to configure with a2billing as they don't work in it and my server provider they have worked in a2billing never have seen anything like this and don't know how to configure it.

There no way I can say how much shall appreciate if anyone helps me.

Kind Regards

Post subject: Re: How to Configure Trank
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 am 

Hi

Configure the trunk in Asterisk, check it works, then simply put the name of the trunk in A2billing trunks in the IP address field.

Joe

Predictive Dialer