Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: issues with calls sent to follow me
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm 

I have two issues that pertain to Follow Me calls.. The first issue is that follow me external numbers are not dialed. The second issue is that follow me calls are not billed. Please keep in mind Follow Me works when outside of A2billing...

Issue #1
I have an inbound DID (setup as fix + dial) that hits a custom destination of 'a2billing-did,${EXTEN},1'. I then have a inbound DID setup in A2billing that sends the call to 'local/421@from-internal' as a VoIP call. The billing is correct on the Inbound DID for I set the rates in the Inbound DID page for this DID.. That works fine. But... When ringing the extension 421 it skips the ringing of the Follow Me external number. Now, I'm able to send calls to 421 for I have a rate card with all of my extensions in it.. So, it knows how to match the calls, how to bill it, and also which trunk to use. The trunk I'm using is called 'Local' and I have 'local' for the provider tech and '%dialingnumber%' as the provider IP. Everything works except the follow me external number is not dialed.

Issue #2
When inbound calls are made to a DID that rings an IVR if someone has follow me enabled on one of the extensions within the IVR I'm not seeing the billing for this external call. It only bills the inbound DID cost. Below is a description of the config.

I have an inbound DID (setup as fix + dial) that hits a custom destination of 'a2billing-did,${EXTEN},1'. I then have a inbound DID setup in A2billing that sends the call to 'local/550@from-internal' as a VoIP call. 550 is a ring group that hits an IVR. When taken to the IVR there are various options that rings extensions. Now, I'm able to send calls to 550 for I have a rate card with all of my extensions in it.. So, it knows how to match the calls, how to bill it, and also which trunk to use. The trunk I'm using is called 'Local' and I have 'local' for the provider tech and '%dialingnumber%' as the provider IP. Everything works except when an extension is rang that has follow me setup the billing for that outbound call is not tracked/billed.

Predictive Dialer